Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL WITH VISUAL EXAMPLES] On a scale of 1 to 5, to what extent would you be willing to fuck zombie girls?

What is the furthest you would be willing to go?

Votes: 14 13.6%

Votes: 22 21.4%

Votes: 17 16.5%

Votes: 30 29.1%

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
With 1 being the most human-like and 5 being the most zombie-like, what would be your personal limit? Keep in mind that this isn't about what you would prefer, but rather how far you would be willing to go assuming none of the other options are available. disclaimer before the mods fuck my ass: this is about fictional undead girls, not irl necrophilia, that is disgusting and I don't condone it :feelsLightsaber:

1. More or less indistinguishable from a normal, non-undead girl. A few minor quirks in her personality/appearance (pale skin, jokes about being dead, etc) but nothing outside the scope of how a normal human would look/act.

2. Visibly inhuman and uncanny features (ghostly pale skin, black eyes) but still closer to a normal human than what people typically think when they hear "zombies". Still possesses a human level of intelligence and communication skills but their mentality and behavior is notably distinct as a result of being undead, rather than it just being a personality quirk.

3. Closer to what people usually think of when they hear 'zombie'. Green skin, brittle physique, etc. Still has more or less the same body as a normal human female, however, outside of their distinguishing zombie characteristics.
  minamoto sakura zombie land saga drawn by findoworld  sample 08e3f5fea7934dd06db6be3e51af5473

4. Similar to 3 in appearance (shapely, recognizably human female body with pronounced zombie characteristics) except they're more feral. Will try to eat your face off if not restrained.

5. oh nooo negro what is you doing (completely feral, decomposing and disfigured beyond recognition, significantly more dead than alive)
Tumblr nkvb2aqq8R1r9xqnno4 1280

Last edited:
the blonde from zombieland saga was hot ngl

tfw no cute face eating zombie gf:feelsbadman:

4 is as far as I'd go.

the difference between 4 and 5 is wide.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck 5.

Farthest is 3 so I don't get my face torn off.

Tho I might consider fucking this one if I'm horny enough and the smell is not so bad

the difference between 4 and 5 is wide.

Tho I might consider fucking this one if I'm horny enough and the smell is not so bad
View attachment 415430
5 here is just anything that's more like a 'walking corpse' than an 'undead person', and beyond that. so that image is like a soft 5 (meets the criteria) and the image I put next to it is a hard 5 (way beyond the threshold for what's considered a 5 on this scale)

4 looks better than 3 in these images bro everyones saying 4 because they saw the pic but don't fucking realize that it will eat ur face off

A zombie randomly taking her leg off or trying to eat my while unrestrained would be disturbing.

5 here is just anything that's more like a 'walking corpse' than an 'undead person', and beyond that. so that image is like a soft 5 (meets the criteria) and the image I put next to it is a hard 5 (way beyond the threshold for what's considered a 5 on this scale)
Here's a movie recommendation if you're interested in the idea of having sex with zombie girls:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU1oTQGRHCw

:feelsokman:

Id be willing to go as far as #4

I dont mind restraining her if I need to.

It'd be kind hot tbh

20201202 192955

4 looks better than 3 in these images bro everyones saying 4 because they saw the pic but don't fucking realize that it will eat ur face off
Also this. I feel like it'd be better if you used the same image so there wouldn't be bias based on apprarence.

furthest i'd go is 2, anything further deviates too far from human. also what is there in regards to smell? i'd imagine the options further down the list wouldn't smell too great.

furthest i'd go is 2, anything further deviates too far from human. also what is there in regards to smell? i'd imagine the options further down the list wouldn't smell too great.
3 and 4 don’t inherently smell, but 4 lacks the cognitive functions required to manage her hygiene independently. 5 would definitely smell like a rotting corpse

there should but six options, there are guys who would fuck and rdz (which I think should be after 4) but not the 5

@Wizard32 thoughtlos

Medium rare for my steak.

until the 4th one is fair game, after that i don't think i could do it

nigga trying to make us fuck zombies, this is what inceldom does to a mf

what the fuck

Does 3 and 4 smell like dead animals?
I already answered this just above your comment bhai :feelstrash:
3 and 4 don’t inherently smell, but 4 lacks the cognitive functions required to manage her hygiene independently. 5 would definitely smell like a rotting corpse

2) is best, but 4) is good.

i don't know man. kinda hard to say.

which one is this on the scale?

1614216224601-2.jpeg

Cartoons again...

this is about fictional undead girls, not irl necrophilia, that is disgusting and I don't condone it :feelsLightsaber:
why so bigoted?
sl042.jpg

5. oh nooo negro what is you doing (completely feral, decomposing and disfigured beyond recognition, significantly more dead than alive)
View attachment 415421 View attachment 415422
Shii unlike 1-4 where you pretty much posted 2 angles on the same girl, the 1st pic of 5 and the 2nd pic of 5 are worlds apart, you really should've made the 2nd a 6th tier.

TBH there's a larger gap between the 1st/2nd pics for 5 than there is between tier 1 and the 1st pic of tier 5.
@Wizard32 thoughtlos
I could imagine going slightly beyond the 1st pic of tier 5 (think the Witch in Left4dead, some great Paheal stuff for her) but probably not as far as what I'll term "tier twenty" of that 2nd pic.

why so bigoted?
sl042.jpg

Shii unlike 1-4 where you pretty much posted 2 angles on the same girl, the 1st pic of 5 and the 2nd pic of 5 are worlds apart, you really should've made the 2nd a 6th tier.

TBH there's a larger gap between the 1st/2nd pics for 5 than there is between tier 1 and the 1st pic of tier 5.

I could imagine going slightly beyond the 1st pic of tier 5 (think the Witch in Left4dead, some great Paheal stuff for her) but probably not as far as what I'll term "tier twenty" of that 2nd pic.
in hindsight this is true ngl. I figured that once you get in to the range where it's more of a walking corpse than an undead person, that's just "any hole's a goal" territory and it'd be fair to group them in to one category. that first image is more of a soft 5 (meets the criteria) while the second is a hard 5 (way beyond the threshold). wonder if 5 would have more votes if I split the latter image in to a 6th category
volcel unironically dedsrs

If they aren't extremely decomposed or stink like rotten flesh than I would fuck in an instant
the irony here is that if they're decomposed enough they'd probably stop stinknig as much, since there's less flesh that's being digested by bacteria
Tina
Nefer Tina
Puppets

mummy girls might deserve a special category here because their level of decomp doesn't matter so much due to being embalmed

Dead/Dead -- Not zombie
i don't get it. why make something alive again that was perfect as is?
if it ain't broke don't fix it. but i guess in a way it's broke so it would be better to say if it ain't woke, don't fix it.

:feelsbadman:

you know on further consideration i find OPs question somewhat morally questionable. he asks a bunch of neither alive nor dead zombies if they would fuck a zombie. can this be seen as a play at our miserable state of being and our choices in the poll interpreted as our willingness to date our looksmatches and soulmatches?

the analogy to alive foids is also striking. whose stink without all their parfume and aerosols is no better than that of a corpse. whose brains rot away rapidly, who lay motionless there thinking that the roleplay of a corpse can be called pillow princess, who practice cannibalism and who are soulless beings as far as a soul can be considered to exist.

i could fuck option 6 on that scale and it would still be the woman's dead body that fucks someone with less life in it than herself because that body of hers used to be alive once. it lived an actual, real life. with all its ups and downs, joy and happiness were not foreign words to her. all that happened to her was merely that this life was drained out of her body. it's comparable to the extinguishing of a blazing flame. compared to that the life force of all the existences of the users on this forum combined would be but a tiny ember that glows faintly for a moment with no need to drain anything before it goes out again on its own.

necrophilia, that is disgusting and I don't condone it
what if it's a 16yo girl who just died and they berried it, isn't it such a waste ? that asshole so fresh. it could have use for at least 30 days if u keep putting her in freezer after ur done with it.
now to answer you realistically instead anime shit , in these 30 days i could go till day 10.
i know it can last longer fresh but when u wanna fuck her , you need to warm it up every time so it will rot earlier.

3, I ain't trying to get my dick bit off.

Em1

I don't want to have sex with dead people, especially dead people who might bite me.
3, I ain't trying to get my dick bit off.
You guys would be okay with this don't lie

Em2

Em3

Em4

or this

Dead1

Dead2

Dead3

Dead4
Dead5

Dead6

Dead7

Dead8

Dead9

Dead10

Dead11

Dead12

Dead13

Dead14

Dead15

I don't think it's zombie fetishism or anything TBH, or even "you don't want a girl with intelligence" like foids would try to explain it.

TBH both these girl zombies have better personalities than IRL foids. They are loving, we want to be appreciated, for affection to be reciprocated.

The soft 5 one, but only if she doesn't smell horribly and leaking pus or some shit.

dude. that is some fucked up shit.

i'm glad the Chinese culture will overtake the planet soon they seem to be the only persons with some human decency and morals left on this godforsaken planet. what kind of sick fuck do you have to be to jerk off to this degeneracy? if you had taken any seconds out of your little life to spend on reading gods words you would know that what the Chinese have in stock for humanity is what god intended. Here have some Chinese piety and repent to the lord you sick fuck!

db20e44a2b6c88a1d0c0da5465369bb8.png

9a438627ffbea787db35e507a79d92b6.png

f980484a13e985e7fb5571021e263b41.png

44d9220b7956e05ffd833438bc9b5267.png

add6a79b8eacf0a88d1d26cc0d0f5801.png

8a489c6c8bbedf806e90b1081e20d8f0.png

Hallelujah! May we all live by the word of god and his representative Xi Jinping.

:feelscomfy:

she took your virginity maby
View attachment 415466

@Gymcelled @rope2cope @Edmund_Kemper @B.O.G.A.R.T. @WithoutMe @Babica Yaga @Mainländer @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel leave a vote and replylossus my friends :feelsLightsaber:
I'll do anything for a zombie gf