Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Poll] WHO DO YOU HATE MORE?; THE ULTIMATE POLL!!!

Who

• Who do you hate more?

• #1 Jeremy Meeks

• #2 Jason Momoa

• Cuck choice: can't make up my mind (I'm a cuck)

Results are only viewable after voting.
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

CONTENDER NUMBER 1: JEREMY MEEKS.

CONTENDER NUMBER 2: JASON MOMOA.

momoa because he acts in the most overrated piece of shit TV show of all time.

Meeks by far.

look at the face of this fucker

Jason because of how he cucks men.

I do not give a fuck if photos like these are intended to just be a joke, it’s pathetic beyond belief and there is clearly some truth to it.

Momoa because Meeks needs to exist. He is the ultimate proof of the blackpill.

Jeremy Meeks doesn't keep appearing in every fucking movie, so I would say I hate more that momoa asshole I hope his jet crash someday

Who do you hate more?

i think i hate meeks more, the dude was a drug dealer, become a bilionaire for just being good looking and abandoned his wife and child.

mamoa atleast learned a bit of acting to get his carer going

meeks because of worshiping

By miles momoa, Meeks is humble and didn't choose for women to love him yet momoa is a Meeks wannabe so takes it out on men

I don't hate either of them. I couldn't care less about them.
If you hate them for beating you genetically you are a sad individual.

I hate them both equally.

Why would I hate either of them? They didn't do anything unusual or unacceptable considering their life circumstances.

You guys are all edge, no temperance.

Why would I hate either of them? They didn't do anything unusual or unacceptable considering their life circumstances.

You guys are all edge, no temperance.
Honestly greycels have the worst takes tbh

I voted for first option

Wait why is it an option? :waitwhat:

JFL @ giving a fuck about either of them. This place just reeks of failed normies

Momoa because he throwed his god-tier genetics in a 157cm trashcan named lisa bonnet, simply unreal

I hate both of them bro

Meeks because unlike Momoa, he doesn't have any specific talent,commits crimes, gets busted, has photo taken, photo put up all over the internet,then some slut of a billionaire falls in love with him and now he is living the high life, how lucky can you get

momoa because he acts in the most overrated piece of shit TV show of all time.
Definitely meeks momoa is just a chad doing chad things and he gets cinema mogged by actual good actors like Robert Downey Jr.(Momoa wishes he was good enough to be cast in a marvel film but it might happen now because Brie Larssen dropped the standards for what can qualify)

Meeks is actual walking human garbage and will never produce anything of worth besides the brilliant blackpill that he represents.

At least Jason Momoa hasn't killed or mugged anyone kek

JFL @ giving a fuck about either of them. This place just reeks of failed normies
You actually think the meeks story is a nothing burger? The meeks story is the ultimate pill. It shows you that no matter how badly you fuck up or how rotten you really are all you need is good looks and you get life on tutorial mode.

i hate meeks more but he needs to exist he is more of a blackpill prophet that any other figure that ever existed on this earth

Momoa is more in your face about his Chadness so him.

Neither tbh

My schizoid tendencies prevent me from having strong emotions.

I consider Meeks as a saint.

You actually think the meeks story is a nothing burger? The meeks story is the ultimate pill. It shows you that no matter how badly you fuck up or how rotten you really are all you need is good looks and you get life on tutorial mode.
I don’t need some random D list celebrity to show me that. I’ve been through a lot and witnessed the injustice of lookism first hand so yeah, as I said before I don’t give a shit

momoa mogs shit out of meeks

Momoa seems more like that "brah" guy you find at the california beaches, meeks on the other hand seems like someone who would smash your head on the wall for giving him a coke instead of a fanta grape.