Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Which race has the highst quantity/quality of whiteknights ?

Which race has the highst quantity/quality of whiteknights ?

• White

Votes: 75 78.9%
  • Black

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Indian

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Latina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Arab

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
to me , the awnser is very obvious, what is your choice?

WHITE knights

Abos

It is in the name

jfl if you haven't picked Indians, biggest cucks in the entire fucking planet.

WHITE knights
nope, the INDIANS are the biggest fucking whiteknights of the world, they way they hate themselfs, they are these passive punching bags to the indian prude girls, they way they support indian girls that complain about sexual harrasment and trashtalk men.

Whites and indians. The reason i say indian is because of the "how can she slap?!" Video.

There is no "latina" race lol

I'm white and can confirm it's whites. There's no doubt about it.

Whites and Indians are in the same level imo
nah, indian guys way exceed white guys by a big margin, indian guys support girls that complain about sexual-harrasment and they shame guys that hiton women

whats your definition of a whiteknight

Curries can definitely by very simpy. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan

Feminism is a white community invention

Going to guess Indians

I think whiteknighting is something that predominatly occures in white male individuals.

I think whiteknighting is something that predominatly occures in white male individuals.
Same. I've never seen ethnic whiteknights now that I think of it.

Whites but ethnics can be pretty white knightly too when the're putting on a tough guy routine. They're quick to liken any foid to their mom or sister I've noticed.

Curries can definitely by very simpy. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan

Simping? yes. Acting thirsty? yes.

Whiteknighting? not so much. Curries are mostly misogynistic.

Whites no questions asked. But they'll probably push the blame on another race as usual.

Demba

curry-guys play both sides of the coin of misogynists and anti-misogynists, they accept the trashtalk that the indian prudes do

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

Whites for sure then Asian, and this is coming from a ricecel. So many bluepilled ricecels-in-denial are very liberal and support their noodlewhore queenz going after whites.

Simping? yes. Acting thirsty? yes.

Whiteknighting? not so much. Curries are mostly misogynistic.
This one curry In my dorm is the biggest cuck ever tbh. He is so bluepilled.

I hope all races of whiteknights get tied to the train tracks.

Whites cuz quantity and west cucked indoctrination

nope, the INDIANS are the biggest fucking whiteknights of the world, they way they hate themselfs, they are these passive punching bags to the indian prude girls, they way they support indian girls that complain about sexual harrasment and trashtalk men.
A lot of Indian guys seem to disdain women and you hear about the huge rape rates in India. East Asians who obbsess over anime girls are clearly bigger foid worshipers

White men for sure lol.