Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: which is greatly better nation, with strong armies, greece or albania?

Which is greatly better nation, with strong armies?

• Total voters
Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I think greece is more best, but albania is most better. What's your opinion?
Screenshot 2020 01 31 04 24 27 1

I've never been to Albania but i've been to greece 20 times as a kid. I remember soldiers guarding a shore in Samos. Because it was close to Turkey. I'm not gonna say my opinion on who has the better armies.

Idk man but Greece used to be a mogging machine of a county

Albania ngl
I see, you must be a fellow man of culture.
I've never been to Albania but i've been to greece 20 times as a kid. I remember soldiers guarding a shore in Samos. Because it was close to Turkey. I'm not gonna say my opinion on who has the better armies.
I see your point. Did you like it in greece?

I see your point. Did you like it in greece?
Yes yes. It has always been very nice as a kid. I felt like a Chad in how i was treated as a kid with all the traveling i got to experience with my family, but i didn't get laid back then either.

I've been to: Kefalonia, Rhodes, Karpathos, Korfu, Samos. I've even been to Turkey and Cyprus once. Good times. Now my parents and family don't want to travel anymore. Age pill is brutal.

never heard of those places tbh

Idk man but Greece used to be a mogging machine of a county
Maybe back in the day, but in 2020 it's a very poor country. They fucked up big time, ngl.
Yes yes. It has always been very nice as a kid. I felt like a Chad in how i was treated as a kid with all the traveling i got to experience with my family, but i didn't get laid back then either.

I've been to: Kefalonia, Rhodes, Karpathos, Korfu, Samos. I've even been to Turkey and Cyprus once. Good times. Now my parents and family don't want to travel anymore. Age pill is brutal.
Mogs me, the only country i've ever been to is Ireland.

Overall Albania is stronk military power, but if vote for best unit, then greek is best

I know Greece was defeated by Turkey in Cyprus

Greece mogs hard

Maybe back in the day, but in 2020 it's a very poor country. They fucked up big time, ngl.

Mogs me, the only country i've ever been to is Ireland.
I've only been to the countries i listed. I would like to see the Eastern,western and northern european countries as well. Except for Swedistan.

Cuck if you don't vote for albania in 2020 :p

I like albania flag

Greece is a joke tbh.