Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) Where do you place on the incel spectrum ?

• Thread starter NorthAfricanIncel
  • Start date

Where do you place on the incel spectrum ? (excluding experiences with prostitutes, obviously)

• Never even hold hands with a foid

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Hold hands, but never kissed a foid

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Kissed, but never had sex with a foid

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Fakecel

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
So where do you place ?

Does forcing yourself on a girl to kiss her count.

Someone voted for fakecel :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Where is the option "Never even treated in a good manner by a foid"?

Who the fuck holds hands with foods anyway

Forgot to vote fakecel fuck cause @fukmylyf said I was a fakecel

held hands with a foid but not in a sexual/romantic manner.

hold hand once dont ban me its was fucking awsome

Your lying, I know how to identify a someone that is a trucel :feelstrash:
I'm dead serious. I'm not a truecel. my looks changed. they used to be good but now they're ruined. I've always said that I'm not a truecel.

I'm dead serious. I'm not a truecel. my looks changed. they used to be good but now they're ruined. I've always said that I'm not a truecel.
So did you had sex wiht a girl? Had a girlfriend and all the normie pack?

So did you had sex wiht a girl? Had a girlfriend and all the normie pack?
no bragging. i can say i haven't touched a girl in 5 years. i got acne scars at 18 and I'm now 23. its how i know the blackpill is true 100%. my personality was worse when i was better looking. all that matters is how you look and i lost my looks.

no bragging. i can say i haven't touched a girl in 5 years. i got acne scars at 18 and I'm now 23. its how i know the blackpill is true 100%. my personality was worse when i was better looking. all that matters is how you look and i lost my looks.
RiP bro. This must be the worse. Brutally having your SMV dropping to 0 at 18yo.

RiP bro. This must be the worse. Brutally having your SMV dropping to 0 at 18yo.

Yeah no

Never experiencing teen love = tragedy greater than the Holocaust multiplied by 99999999 trillion

So sick of people larping "b-but its worse because I know how it feels so its more unbearable for me than for you whos a KV"

in some ways its worse because i know what I'm missing out on in some ways its better because i at least had some experiences.
Yeah no

Never experiencing teen love = tragedy greater than the Holocaust multiplied by 99999999 trillion
true. thats why i never say i suffer the worse or I'm the truest truecel because there are definitely guys worse off than me here.

in some ways its worse because i know what I'm missing out on in some ways its better because i at least had some experiences.

true. thats why i never say i suffer the worse or I'm the truest truecel because there are definitely guys worse off than me here.
Fakecel

Fakecel I guess..

never no handholding, kissing etc

Once got a free handjob and kisses from a prostitute after I had run out of money. Does that count?