Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many people here are on the Autism Spectrum?

How many people in this forum have Autism/Aspergers?

• Yes -- Professionally Diagnosed

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Yes -- Self-Diagnosed

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No -- Neurotypical

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
doesn’t matter if you’re autistic(unless ur low functioning) all that matters is the LOOKS

I got clinically diagnosed with it twice.

I’m autistic non NT

doesn’t matter if you’re autistic(unless ur low functioning) all that matters is the LOOKS
Facts, people on here coping with being NT, if you’re ugly you could have great social skills, it won’t matter would be damn near impossible to get Women.

Yes I have autism.
It's hardly surprising that autistic men are more likely to be incel, they are almost universally hated even by autistic foids.

Me. Professional diagnosed

Yes, diagnosed by a psych, I get autismbux which is the only worthy reason to get diagnosed.

I'm level 1 autist.

How do you think I got my username?

When diagnosed I was given PDD-NOS due to having mysterious mix of autistic symptoms, but since the DSM-5 has lumped them all together you can say yes I am.

I suspect that I am non-NT and probably somewhere on the spectrum if I had to guess. I have never taken an official diagnosis test to see but I have been told by a couple of previous psychotherapists that they agree I may be non-NT.

I hate having autism

My mom always brings up my autism in arguments literally no one in school even knows I have autism

never been diagnosed but probably

I don't know, I think we would need another option for "No diagnosis and unsure"

Clinically diagnosed in my teens.