Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] What's your race?

What's your race?

• Total voters
You shoul include hapa as it's basically its own race.

Aren't hispanics of european descent ?

Aren't hispanics of european descent ?

Hispanic/Latino are interchangeable in the US. Both basically mean Mestizo, which is not commonly used.

I wonder what Central and South Americans of pure European descent refer to themselves as. There's millions of them living in those countries and they're very thoroughly segregated from the Mestizo population.

Danish with a little bit of jew thrown in.

Hispanic/Latino are interchangeable in the US. Both basically mean Mestizo, which is not commonly used.

I wonder what Central and South Americans of pure European descent refer to themselves as. There's millions of them living in those countries and they're very thoroughly segregated from the Mestizo population.
But latinos are of european descent
Bad written poll ngl

But latinos are of european descent
Bad written poll ngl

Just because the CIA classifies Latinos/Hispanics as "White" to completely skew the crime statistics, doesn't make them so.

Funnily enough, they're "White" when they commit crimes, but they're "Hispanic/Latino" (i.e. oppressed minority) when they're illegal immigrants, affirmative action beneficiaries, government housing dwellers, welfare recipients and social justice warriors. JFL

An illegal Mexican who looks like Vincente Fox would be deported from the US faster than he can say "ay caramba!" To say nothing of being eligible for any social benefits. But then again you'll never see any poor white Mexicans (or any other whites from Central/South America) in the US anyway because they make up the upper middle and upper classes in their countries and have no reason to emigrate unless to do big business.

Say "Hispanic/Latino" and every American will rightly think this:

111918097-city-portrait-of-young-latino-man-with-long-hair-and-jewelry.jpg

latest

Not this:

Vicente_Fox_flag.jpg

Just because the CIA classifies Latinos/Hispanics as "White" to completely skew the crime statistics, doesn't make them so.

Funnily enough, they're "White" when they commit crimes, but they're "Hispanic/Latino" (i.e. oppressed minority) when they're illegal immigrants, affirmative action beneficiaries, government housing dwellers, welfare recipients and social justice warriors. JFL

An illegal Mexican who looks like Vincente Fox would be deported from the US faster than he can say "ay caramba!" To say nothing of being eligible for any social benefits. But then again you'll never see any poor white Mexicans (or any other whites from Central/South America) in the US anyway because they make up the upper middle and upper classes in their countries and have no reason to emigrate unless to do big business.

Say "Hispanic/Latino" and every American will rightly think this:

111918097-city-portrait-of-young-latino-man-with-long-hair-and-jewelry.jpg

latest

Not this:

Vicente_Fox_flag.jpg
No man, you didnt get my point. I'm not saying latinos/hispanics are Europeans per se, what i wanted to say was that they have european blood since most of them are mixed, making them europeans descendants.

No Uralic race?

Holy shit, ReallyRice is black. Shocked beyond belief...

Burgercels cant poll

No man, you didnt get my point. I'm not saying latinos/hispanics are Europeans per se, what i wanted to say was that they have european blood since most of them are mixed, making them europeans descendants.

Yeah, I should have written "95%+ European descent" (if I had written "100%" we'd get the resident anthropologists talking about how "no one can be 100% this or that except maybe Japanese or Icelanders" which is probably true).

Yeah, I should have written "95%+ European descent" (if I had written "100%" we'd get the resident anthropologists talking about how "no one can be 100% this or that except maybe Japanese or Icelanders" which is probably true).
At least you could put multiple choices for mixedcels like me. Also, are Turks Arab/Asian or European ? They are not made up of an single ethnicity. Same applies for North Africans and Russians.

Hispanic I guess, since Portuguese is my main European ancestry and I'm 7,7% nonwhite.

Danish with a little bit of jew thrown in.
THATS A NATIONALITY
Hispanic I guess, since Portuguese is my main European ancestry and I'm 7,7% nonwhite.
No most people consider Hispanic being the mexicans and south americans. That’s European descent bro. Hispanic=Mestizo in the book of an American

The last poll had 400+ users go check it out bro

We were like 50% white 50% ethnic

Only 76 voters this time around but the results are similar. Around 50-60% of this forum is of pure or almost pure European descent. I thought that number would be higher tbh.

I wonder if Hamudi is to the incel community what Zyzz was to the bodybuilding community. Thanks to Zyzz almost every ethnic became a lifter curling 20-pound dumbbells and benching 1 plate of curry on each side.

I'm a North African, which means I'm a mix of Eurasian and Sub-Saharan DNA.
Are North Africans white? Or are only a few of them with mixed European DNA white

Are North Africans white? Or are only a few of them with mixed European DNA white

North Africans are simply North Africans and they have various skin colors. I did a DNA test myself and I've around 20 to 30% European DNA and the rest all N. African. And no, I wouldn't call North Africans 'white', they are ethnic.
We must rise again.

Tbh we need to purify our nation first before we can rise again.

I'm south European and I don't look like a typical white guy. I'd choose "mixed", nondescript ethnic or light brown if it was an option.

I have brown eyes and hair and my skin is sallow or light olive.

@mental_out
this is my hand btw
IMG 20190529 055243

I'm mulatto, but this thread doesn't have an option for me so I just went with black

Obama is also a mulatto but I can't recall anyone (including himself) referring to him as such. He looks black, identifies as black and society sees him as black.

Dark absolutely dominates light in all mixtures.

Put a drop of chocolate syrup in a glass of milk and you've got chocolate milk.
Put a drop of milk in chocolate syrup and you've still got chocolate syrup.

I am Eskimo.
you wish you were.
Obama is also a mulatto but I can't recall anyone (including himself) referring to him as such. He looks black, identifies as black and society sees him as black.

Dark absolutely dominates light in all mixtures.

Put a drop of chocolate syrup in a glass of milk and you've got chocolate milk.
Put a drop of milk in chocolate syrup and you've still got chocolate syrup.
genetically all african-americans are mulattos tbh. they are not pure blood

JBW theory destroyed.

North Africans are simply North Africans and they have various skin colors. I did a DNA test myself and I've around 20 to 30% European DNA and the rest all N. African. And no, I wouldn't call North Africans 'white', they are ethnic.
Why you guys hate identifying as Arabs?

This thread is a DEATHBLOW to cucked JBW theories.

Once again the BBC is proven beyond all doubt. Whites truly are the most disadvantaged race in the sexual marketplace.

50% european and 50% persian.

I don't know what I have to vote in the poll (persians are not arabs).

This is unusual results compared to last

I am very surprised to see so many whites. Whites have it a lot easier. Surprised also to see quite a few niggers. Always imagined that niggers had it easy with nigger women and fat white trash who want cock.

TFW you're the only hispanic so far

:dab:
I am Hispanic, but unless I reveal I am Hispanic people usually think I am white because I have many white features