Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] What's your race?

What's your race?

• Total voters
L

Lysander

Banned
-
Let's get a rough estimate of the racial makeup of this forum.

Soviet race blet

I’m a crackER

I'm mixed, but I would say I'm white enough

Ricecel checking in

The last poll had 400+ users go check it out bro

We were like 50% white 50% ethnic

What kind of retard do you have to be to not think that this poll has been done dozens of times before?

all of these threads are made by dudes that joined 3 days ago with like 6 posts to their names lmfao

TFW you're the only hispanic so far

:dab:

all of these threads are made by dudes that joined like 3 days ago with like 6 posts to their names lmfao
@dyellow do u work in the same department as @Lysander

Curry

Already the 2nd most voted option

I'm incel(it might as well be a race because I sure as hell can't change it).

white subhuman slavcel with balding written in genes

Europeancels unite :feelsautistic:

@dyellow do u work in the same department as @Lysander
@Lysander HEY ADAM, I didn't forget about the 20 dollars you owe me you fucking kike

I'm a North African, which means I'm a mix of Eurasian and Sub-Saharan DNA.

The last poll had 400+ users go check it out bro

We were like 50% white 50% ethnic

What kind of retard do you have to be to not think that this poll has been done dozens of times before?

Didn't come up in the thread suggestions when I was creating this poll.

someone who wants a lot of replies to a thread, always does the trick

You think like a foid. IDGAF about replies to a thread. I just want to know if I'm amongst white men or hordes of pajeets.

What does Askenazi count as?

You think like a foid. IDGAF about replies to a thread. I just want to know if I'm amongst white men or hordes of pajeets.

I don't think like that because I don't make posts like these. Just an observation.

western/northern european

I don't think like that because I don't make posts like these. Just an observation.

What do replies to a thread give me? Especially a completely low-effort thread like this one?

So yeah you think like a typical foid ("what an attention whore he just wants replies!") because your observation is based entirely on projection.

That kind of "observation" wouldn't even cross a real man's mind because real men DGAF about likes, replies and all that other foidish validation nonsense.

But you must be young. So I understand. I was young too once and thought like a foid myself.

cant even vote jfl at being a turkcel
@Cuyen
@Blacktarpill

So much for JBW

What do replies to a thread give me? Especially a completely low-effort thread like this one?

So yeah you think like a typical foid ("what an attention whore he just wants replies!") because your observation is based entirely on projection.

That kind of "observation" wouldn't even cross a real man's mind because real men DGAF about likes, replies and all that other foidish validation nonsense.

But you must be young. So I understand. I was young too once and thought like a foid myself.

Seemed pretty reasonable at first since this is a very common thread. This whole interaction was unnecessarily confrontational, even the psychoanalysis card came out. Save that for an important thread.

cant even vote jfl at being a turkcel
@Cuyen
@Blacktarpill
It is officially over for us.
turkcell ile ilgili görsel sonucu

There's more whitecels here than I thought

Finally referring to us as European and not White.

Also, it’s over for Turkcels and Native Americancels and Aboriginecels. There should at least be an “Other” option.

Jfl didnt think that @PotatoTomato was black

@ReallyRice i thought you were ricecel because of your name not bbc

I feel betrayed

Mossad at it again

@ReallyRice i thought you were ricecel because of your name not bbc

I feel betrayed
It's over.
Though to be fair I've made my race quite clear in like a hundred posts already, kek.
Edit: Like wtf, you even saw my wristcel thread bro

Last edited: