Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: What type of videos should I post on my Blackpill YouTube Channel?

What type of content should I make on my Blackpill YouTube Channel?

• Personal Vlogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I ran out of ideas. Im not sure what topics I should discuss. You can help me brainstorm ideas
Here is link to my YT channel

Make videos rehab room style tbh

I enjoy people talking about their own situations/ experiences related to being incel so, personal vlogs would be good.

I'll be completely honest. You probably won't make it as a youtuber due to not being a voicemogger like DBDR if you want to stick with this format. You need to edit your videos like Rehab Room to gain more views.

I'll be completely honest. You probably won't make it as a youtuber due to not being a voicemogger like DBDR if you want to stick with this format. You need to edit your videos like Rehab Room to gain more views.
I have no intention of being a popular youtuber. Posting videos on YT is just a side hobby

Facts. Personality on YouTube = voice. No one will give a shit about you unless they like listening to you. Rehab room and thinking ape have already covered most interesting topics.

Just share whatever is on your mind in a natural clear way. No need to overthink it. If you want mild success you could also show your face but that'd likely attract normie fags constantly nagging you.

Facts. Personality on YouTube = voice. No one will give a shit about you unless they like listening to you. Rehab room and thinking ape have already covered most interesting content.
Thinking ape also has an interesting voice which halo'd him a shit ton.

Angry rants is worst cause it's goes in line with that incel image normie scum created about us.

Facts. Personality on YouTube = voice. No one will give a shit about you unless they like listening to you. Rehab room and thinking ape have already covered most interesting topics.
Rehab room would have few times more subscribers if he had a deep voice like blacks have.