Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Skinny jb vs her thicc robust slutty crossfit mom

Which do you choose inkwells?

• Thicc mommy

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • JB

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
I'd choose the jb but she needs to age up a little. For now I am choosing her mom and I will rape her. (in video game)

White toilets have ugly faces at any age (I live in a predominantly White country and I would say that only once every 5 years do I see a White toilet with an attractive face), the thickness of their bodies are their only good feature.

Now an Asian toilet with that mother's physique. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

White toilets have ugly faces at any age (I live in a predominantly White country and I would say that only once every 5 years do I see a White toilet with an attractive face), the thickness of their bodies are their only good feature.

Over for raelilblackcels

I thought that "cmills2007" read "cmilfs2007".

White toilets have ugly faces at any age
200.gif

Too rare, to the point of non-existence.

Heightpilled again. :society:
Never heard anyone say that before.

So far, not one person selected the jb option? Where are all the jb lovers?! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Pretty face and youth wins for me, only cucks choose the mother!

younger nearly always better