Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) Should foids who pretend to be alternative be imprisoned for fucking non alternative males?

Should alternative foods be forced to fuck the males that actually earned their pussy?

• Yes

• Yes

• I’m a cuck and I am secretly a faggot

Results are only viewable after voting.
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Countless goth and emo girls I’ve seen fuck only white chads who think they are gangsta because their mommy and daddy bought them a fast car or live in a mansion. That actually makes you a giant faggot and non alternative so it’s false advertisement to fuck them instead of me. Anyways guys what do you think?

Countless goth and emo girls I’ve seen fuck only white chads who think they are gangsta because their mommy and daddy bought them a fast car or live in a mansion. That actually makes you a giant faggot and non alternative so it’s false advertisement to fuck them instead of me. Anyways guys what do you think?
Agreed

Countless goth and emo girls I’ve seen fuck only white chads who think they are gangsta because their mommy and daddy bought them a fast car or live in a mansion. That actually makes you a giant faggot and non alternative so it’s false advertisement to fuck them instead of me. Anyways guys what do you think
I wish I could say I disagreed.