Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Poll] on what level do you desire affectionate (non-sexual) intimacy?

how much do you desire non-sexual affection? (hugging, hand holding, cuddling etc.)

• to an extreme extent, even more than I desire sex

• enough that my inability to obtain it causes me significant distress

• it'd be nice, but I don't feel significant emotional pain over not having it

• don't care at all or not particularly interested; it's not a concern for me

• repulsed by the idea, not comfortable with that type of affection/only desire sexual intimacy

Results are only viewable after voting.
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
of course we all have an innate desire for sexual intimacy, but to what extent do you also desire things like hand holding, cuddling, emotional support, et cetera?

I don't care. When I was 15 to 20 I really wanted to experience that thing. But now I just hate foids and just don't care about that crap.

A fair deal, I’m second from the top probably.

I hug my pillow at night and daydream about cuddling :feelsrope:

My sexual desires can be sated at least a little bit by fapping, but there’s no there’s no way to satisfy the need for closeness, physical affection and intimacy. You can’t get that from hugging a pillow. That’s why I’d say I desire it even more than sex.

SUIFUEL WARNING
WE WILL NEVER HAVE THIS

My sexual desires can be sated at least a little bit by fapping, but there’s no there’s no way to satisfy the need for closeness, physical affection and intimacy. You can’t get that from hugging a pillow. That’s why I’d say I desire it even more than sex.
a person I knew let me hug them once a bit over a year ago and it just felt really nice for a full few days afterwards. jacking off and cumming is enjoyable for like a few seconds on a chemical level, but fulfillment of your spiritual needs is a lot better than that

extreme extent

I used to want intimacy. now I would only want a foid for consistent sex and nothing else.

Sex, if not the final step of physical intimacy like cuddling/kissing means nothing to me. Sex as an isolated act means nothing to me, I'd much rather have intimacy.

Intimacy is half the point of sex. As well as feeling good it's a chance to have an intimate connection with a female.

seems to get worse with age

At this point, I really don't care anymore because all of the whores will fuck Chad and only Chad... so I've given up already.

I don't care. When I was 15 to 20 I really wanted to experience that thing. But now I just hate foids and just don't care about that crap.
I just wanna fuck foids tbh and I’m 19

SUIFUEL WARNING
WE WILL NEVER HAVE THIS

View attachment 246903
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
of course we all have an innate desire for sexual intimacy, but to what extent do you also desire things like hand holding, cuddling, emotional support, et cetera?
This question is harder to answer than you think. My sex drive has kind of decreased and what I really need is just someone to spend time with. Like cuddle and watch movies, go for a long walk, a picnic, a drive. On the other hand though, I am at a point where communicating with others is absolutely exhausting and I think that has something to do with the fact that I don't really share an intimate connection with anyone that lets me be myself so I always have to maintain a certain level of formality and distance.

Last edited:
enough that my inability to obtain it causes me significant distress

The older you get the more you desire intimacy over sexual release, I think. Sexual release can be accomplished any number of ways but there is no way to replicate the feeling of being wanted and desired. Perhaps it’s human ego seeking validation, but the mental distress is still real.

I have significant desire for the touch of another human being, even though I’m not entirely comfortable at being touched.

Sexual release can be accomplished any number of ways but there is no way to replicate the feeling of being wanted and desired.
High IQ.

Sexual and emotional intimacy are equally important.

I hug my pillow at night and daydream about cuddling :feelsrope:
Same here, I'm hoping that my gymmaxxing will pay off to at least land a cute chubby chick off Tinder to cuddle with.

I can barely function without it

The idea sounds nice but not having intimacy doesn't affect me.

I want to be able to beat the shit out of her and call her a whore.

Depends on the foid and my mood.

Sometimes if I'm horny and I see a foid that I find sexually attractive but I know I wouldn't want her in a long-term relationship I'd just fuck and get it over with.

Other times I do desire prolonged physical intimacy and being cuddled with instead of looking at a girl out of mere lust.

How old are you now?