Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (POLL) KHHV in their 20s. Do you desire to rape a foid and if you could would you do it?

(POLL) KHHV in their 20s. Do you desire to rape a foid and if you could would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
60% - 1 day ban
(POLL) KHHV in their 20s. Do you desire to rape a foid and if you could would you do it?

Yes, why not, they DesERve it

Nah. I want a woman to want me. If the girl isn't into it i might as well just jerk off.

I am not a rapist. Would never do that.

But I do get the urge to take some brass knuckles and smash a whores face into a million pieces (in GTA)

I am not a rapist. Would never do that.

But I do get the urge to take some brass knuckles and smash a whores face into a million pieces (in GTA)
Rape is wrong but you are OK with violence that could cause serious disfigurement or even death under the right conditions?

You've liked the tales?

No. I had the opportunity once and I didn't.

No, occifer :feelsclown:

If you've reached the point of feeling disgust at the mere mention of hole protection, please share your wisdom with all newcomers regularly.

Rape would not fix all my menal issue and drugs addiction and its not love either :feelsaww:

Seems wrong to me

No.I want to be wanted and i crave love more than sex even though I have a high libido.

I can't fuck a foid when she is crying or even uncomfortable

I don't want to rape her. Instead, I'd like to lick her feet, tbh.