Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Poll included) 14-year-old Wisconsin boy allegedly strangled, raped, and murdered a 10-year-old foidlet

What demographic is the alleged perpetrator from?

• Total voters
It was her white cousin. they posted images of him. Crazy that kids are getting to a point to commit murder and rape of a corpse. Sexual liberation of women will be met with violence from the 80% of other men. Problem is when you throw a meat at horny teenage boys, but don't let them take a bite not only that but also treat women better. My guess is the boys parents and girls parents treated her like the princess and he got treated like the slave and it caused him to do something about it. Same as Elliot Rodger, piss poor treatment plus flaunting unattainable sex in front of them = extreme correctional violence.

th
Holy shit. Well it happens.

its probably a blackcel :feelsseriously: i thought it was based forum yall made this post to troll ethnics by defending a fkin foidlet :feelsrope:

This reminds me of that recently freed mayocel who killed and raped a 4 yo boy. So my guess is a mayocel.
blackcels are violent but mostly in gang related crimes, rarely do you see a blackcel commiting this type of crime or shooting schools, this is almost exclusively mayocel behaviour.

Apologize.

Asking me what is gonna happen is just a tactic to distract from the fact no one likes your loser chink presence. Not just on this forum btw, but even IRL, which is why you had to retreat to this forum away from the real world you nerd.
Are you joking you idiot? That's why you and everyone else is on this forum in the first place. You are also insufferable in real life, it's not a violation of this forum's rule so why are you barking up his tree?
That's not how the criminal justice system works. It's how the prison culture (supposedly) works.

And no one believes your explanation. Keep coping.
@CCPcel - he's right about this actually ^

Also, the reason this happens is because you post way top much content about this topic. I can see you as one of my rich asian neighbours, I had growing up but with a disdain for the white man. But it's nothing special or unique. This happens to all of us, whites-browm-black-yellow. An[UWSL]yway if we want to avoid peope like @sub8male from coming after you like this, I Suggest you time down the number news updates (i.e pedo court proceedings) from like 100 a week to maybe 1 ? Just my two cents brocel [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
About what? The fact that @CCPcel might be a ricecel of some kind? Why?

I'm not. Not really.

Haha. You some sort of traffic cop? I'll drift into whatever lane I please. The fuck you going to do about it?
Also @sub8male, while I might agree he's annoying, you need to learn how to attack the content of what you don't like about what he's doing and leave it at that. Sorry but the fact he's an asian and has disdain for whites ain't going to cut it. If he began moderating that way, then yes it's unfair, but is he?

He was dumb, she was his cousin, he could have had builded a better friendship with her as years go by, he could have achieved good things with it, he wasted.
It was her white cousin. they posted images of him. Crazy that kids are getting to a point to commit murder and rape of a corpse. Sexual liberation of women will be met with violence from the 80% of other men. Problem is when you throw a meat at horny teenage boys, but don't let them take a bite not only that but also treat women better. My guess is the boys parents and girls parents treated her like the princess and he got treated like the slave and it caused him to do something about it. Same as Elliot Rodger, piss poor treatment plus flaunting unattainable sex in front of them = extreme correctional violence.

th

The truth is fucken brutal.

Also Forgot
FREE HIM
View attachment 605605
No problem for him to be a slave to her feet. He was dumb and wasted a cousin, i wish i had a cousin when i was 14, as years go by she could have liked him a lot, he is dumb.

He was dumb, she was his cousin, he could have had builded a better friendship with her as years go by, he could have achieved good things with it, he wasted.

No problem for him to be a slave to her feet. He was dumb and wasted a cousin, i wish i had a cousin when i was 14, as years go by she could have liked him a lot, he is dumb.
where did you get the feet stuff from

This reminds me of that recently freed mayocel who killed and raped a 4 yo boy. So my guess is a mayocel.
blackcels are violent but mostly in gang related crimes, rarely do you see a blackcel commiting this type of crime or shooting schools, this is almost exclusively mayocel behaviour.
mogger

Also Wisconsion has no niggers, its white as fuck demographically.

I used to live in an area waaayyyy Whiter than Wisconsin, still most criminals were Niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back