Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [poll] if there was a local incel meetup, would you attend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I would, we would just have to make sure the time and location is set in private.

just get mogged and doxxed bro

I refuse to be mogged by you fucking kindergarten-ass young people. Half of you are like "Okay so I'm not that ugly but I'm still incel because women's standards are too high."

I would go. So I could get mogged by all the slayers.

If you don't live in UK come texas come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If its near NY sure but if I see a foid im leaving

My county borders are closed so no

For the rebellion yes

Incels are classified as lone wolf terrorists. If there is a public meet up it will then have the status of those thousands of islamic jihadists sleeper cels in d states. Beside we already have thousands of incels meet up in the past. Comic cons. Anime clubs. Yugioh and magic gatherings etc..

no one on this site lives near me

only if the following come @BummerDrummer, @Damo the incel, @Napoleon de Geso, dani the town slut aka @Edmund_Kemper , @Colvin76 , @Ignas , @Mainländer , @Ritalincel , RIP @FrustratedWhiteMale

only if the following come @BummerDrummer, @Damo the incel, @Napoleon de Geso, dani the town slut aka @Edmund_Kemper , @Colvin76 , @Ignas , @Mainländer , @Ritalincel , RIP @FrustratedWhiteMale
id come u bet ur bottom dollar
will u show up to incel meetup at chuck e cheese on tuesday
that'd be so ebic
For the rebellion yes
based based based
hello based department?

Last edited:
I would. Would love to have a beer and conversation with fellow brothers. But knowing the west we would be raided by law enforcement and either shot or arrested on severe charges for wanting a gf as a sub8 on the spot.

we would all bully manlets and whites would mog ethnics

No. Don't want to get doxxed.