Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Ideal Parenting Situation for You?

-

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
Let's say you finally make it.

In one way or another (ivf, hooking a landwhale, foreign bride, getting a prostitute pregnant), you passed on your genes. What is the ideal parenting scenario for you look like?

Damn i want a son gotta do something about these fucking looks

Im not having a family with used goods whore, only committing to a girl if i know for sure she didnt have any cocks near her like some nasty toilet.

Im not having a family with used goods whore, only committing to a girl if i know for sure she didnt have any cocks near her like some nasty toilet.
Well it was just a hypothetical, patches. It was reference to the three ways most brocels on here would think childbirth would be possible.

In this ideal situation, I'd prefer multi-generation parenting by raising them in the same house with grandparents from either or both sides

Last edited:
Let's say you finally make it.
View attachment 1195367

In one way or another (ivf, hooking a landwhale, foreign bride, getting a prostitute pregnant), you passed on your genes. What is the ideal parenting scenario for you look like?
Having children has to be the ultimate form of cuckoldry. No wonder why foids always leave their husbands and cheat on them after having children.

I like the Irish twins idea but it can’t be some borderline apocalyptic city like NYC

Well as an Elliotmaxxer it looks like that'll be the case regardless.

I like the Irish twins idea but it can’t be some borderline apocalyptic city like NYC
Oh OK. What city, then? Something out in the midwest or at the coasts or in the moutains?

why do u even wants kids theyre annoying and a waste of space and money
Honestly? I'd want a son to save him from becoming me. Spiritually redeeming myself in a way.

Oh OK. What city, then? Something out in the midwest or at the coasts or in the moutains?
Hm… if I had to pick somewhere in the USA then probably Boston or San Francisco (they’re not as bad as people make them out to be, if you can afford it)

Hm… if I had to pick somewhere in the USA then probably Boston or San Francisco (they’re not as bad as people make them out to be, if you can afford it)
Yeah, those are nice areas for the most part. Problem is, well, you DEFINITELY couldn't afford it.

Yeah, those are nice areas for the most part. Problem is, well, you DEFINITELY couldn't afford it.
Yeah… I would have to live in some tenement home with my 5 kids and 2 other families. The TRUE Irish experience

Yeah… I would have to live in some tenement home with my 5 kids and 2 other families. The TRUE Irish experience
You could try somewhere cheaper but still high-end enough to keep out hicks. Maybe somewhere in Maine?

You could try somewhere cheaper but still high-end enough to keep out hicks. Maybe somewhere in Maine?
I have been to Maine a few times. Some parts are insanely beautiful but there are also a lot of hicks there. Not that I mind, white trash is preferable to urban trash

Right?? Why are all my brocels against kids?
Because most users here had shitty upbringing and it is hard for them to think out of box about it. In 20th centuries having kids was the norm for better economic growth but nowadays the future for us is unpredictable

After I knock up a blonde girl she leaves a child to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back