Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Poll: How old are you? (Please be honest!)

its over, in years

• 45-50 or older

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • 40-45

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-40

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • 30-35

Votes: 7 7.9%

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 25-30

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • 20-25

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • 18-20

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • under 18

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★
I think it would be very interesting for everyone to see what the age demographics look like on incels.is. I'm 31 and therefore as good as dead. My hope is to form a permanent chat with other seniors here in which we oldcels can organize bingo evenings and exchange ideas about the latest rollator/walker models or sex tourism in Thailand. Younger people can talk about Pokemon and the like that young people are interested in. Unfortunately, the survey only has a maximum of 10 options available. Write how old you are exactly in the comments.

28-white-with-glow-crop2-5sec.gif

omg we have a unroped 45+ methusalemcel in this forum!

it's joever
If you haven't had sex by the age of 16 at the latest, then nature has blackpilled you before you even found out about the existence of the blackpill. So it's over for everyone anyway. The advantage that we oldcels have is that we are completely done with our lives and don't even try to cope anymore

I think majority of users on here are 19-30

Reason being is more likely to be incel at younger ages, we are familiar with internet and stuff and have not roped yet, also just increasing standards and more social atomisation.

Turning 24 in a few days

Reason being is more likely to be incel at younger ages, we are familiar with internet and stuff and have not roped yet, also just increasing standards and more social atomisation.
Yes, there are certainly a lot of ancientcels in their 50s or 60s or older who don't even know that they are incels because they have never been on the Internet.

Yes, there are certainly a lot of ancientcels in their 50s or 60s or older who don't even know that they are incels because they have never been on the Internet.
It will be interesting to reflect on the inceldom situation in 40 or 50 more years. And to look at polls like this, I think there will be a more even split across all age groups, still a majority in their 20's just not as large of a majority.

36 Virgin
I was 21 when I saw it coming that 10 years later I wouldn't have a girlfriend either. What was it like for you 10 years ago? Was your hope already dead or were you still trying to cope?

As I rot on this forum, time keeps slipping.

It will be interesting to reflect on the inceldom situation in 40 or 50 more years. And to look at polls like this, I think there will be a more even split across all age groups, still a majority in their 20's just not as large of a majority.
At a certain time, every 80-year-old today was also 20 years old.

I was 21 when I saw it coming that 10 years later I wouldn't have a girlfriend either. What was it like for you 10 years ago? Was your hope already dead or were you still trying to cope?
I was desperately trying to cope but it was a losing battle. My hope got crushed in high school, everything after was an empty delusion.

I think it would be very interesting for everyone to see what the age demographics look like on incels.is. I'm 31 and therefore as good as dead. My hope is to form a permanent chat with other seniors here in which we oldcels can organize bingo evenings and exchange ideas about the latest rollator/walker models or sex tourism in Thailand. Younger people can talk about Pokemon and the like that young people are interested in. Unfortunately, the survey only has a maximum of 10 options available. Write how old you are exactly in the comments.
Suprised no one has said below 18.

True, but I think older incels have mostly moved on. R/incels was created on 2013, so there's supposed to be a lot more over 30 incels. They are just not active. They also could have ascend, but I think that's the minority.

>under 18
Votes: 1 2.4%

45-50 or older checking in. :yes:

I’m over the age of 21. I don’t like to reveal too much information about myself so that is all I will say.

2 decades. fuck.

15 sometimes mid 20s other times depending on who's asking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back