Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (POLL) How OLD are you guys? EVERYBODY ANSWER!!!

How old are you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Couldn't find a poll on it so creating it myself. Curious.

Title: credit to @SchrodingersDick

27 to be 28 in November !!!

Don't let me be the oldest cel here please, oldcels, I summon you :feelsrope:

2 years and I’ll hit the big four oh
Believe it or not, after awhile you just get numb. Full disclosure, I am not a KHHV but it's been more than two decades since my last relationship/contact and I've just gotten over ever hoping it's going to turn around. I have a couple similarly incel buddies, I enjoy my solitary job, I like booze and drugs. The rage and longing I used to feel has just dissipated for the most part and now I can't be arsed.

Yeah, this does kind of happen. I think when I hit 35 I finally just stopped caring and gave up on the world. I wageslave at my high-earning 9-5 nerd job and go home and watch YouTube/films, read, drink beer and play vidya games. Rinse and repeat. I jerk off maybe 5 times a week at most.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, after awhile you just get numb. Full disclosure, I am not a KHHV but it's been more than two decades since my last relationship/contact and I've just gotten over ever hoping it's going to turn around. I have a couple similarly incel buddies, I enjoy my solitary job, I like booze and drugs. The rage and longing I used to feel has just dissipated for the most part and now I can't be arsed.

Yeah, this does kind of happen. I think when I hit 35 I finally just stopped caring and gave up on the world. I wageslave at my high-earning 9-5 nerd job and go home and watch YouTube/films, read, drink beer and play vidya games. Rinse and repeat. I jerk off maybe 5 times a week at most.
I hope it does get better for me as well, thanks for the lifefuel :feelsokman:

I always feel so glum when I see any +30cels posting here. All the hours, days and years of suffering to come... :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::fire:

wtf ur 38? ur typing style made me think u were edgy white supremisct teen. do u go to KKK meeetings since ur pretty old?

I can't wait to get out of this hormonal age. Every day seeing people my age being in relationships is pure torture. The lust in me stopping is the only thing that'll numb me without drugs.

27 year oldcel, it's game over.

What a beautiful normal distribution

As you would expect, most are 18-23, just delayed slayers..

wtf ur 38? ur typing style made me think u were edgy white supremisct teen. do u go to KKK meeetings since ur pretty old?
He is just that typical old white guy who is not into that white guilt cuck shit, aka an old fashioned conservative. SJWs everywhere..

Knajjd, 40+? He could become a billionaire by giving his looks secret to old foids.

Turned 23 very recently

Wow. 53 of us are 23 and under and 38 are over 23.

All the oldcels here are making me feel out of place

lmao people under 18 browsing here

Recently turned 30. For what it's worth though literally everyone assumes I'm early 20's and acts all surprised when I reveal my age.