Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] How old are you? Do you feel like it's already over for you?

How old are you

• 15 and under

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 16-17

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 17-18

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • 18-19

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • 20-21

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • 22-24

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • 25-29

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • 30+

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
DyingHope said:
I'm 43 soon and still a virgin, despite trying to get sex and relationships.  :(

Damn I feel bad for you, you even have it worse than me.

26, soon 27. It's probably over.

DyingHope said:
I'm 43 soon and still a virgin, despite trying to get sex and relationships.  :(

What cope kept you going so long? Why havent you tried the asia route?

theultimate341 said:
What cope kept you going so long? Why havent you tried the asia route?

I don't know, just distract myself and keep occupied with the internet, movies and stuff. Everything is boring AF to me now though. 

Why should I have to fly thousands of miles away in the hope a foreign female will like me? I don't like traveling and don't have a passport or much money. I'm not sure I could handle going overseas alone anyway.

DyingHope said:
I don't know, just distract myself and keep occupied with the internet, movies and stuff. Everything is boring AF to me now though. 

Why should I have to fly thousands of miles away in the hope a foreign female will like me? I don't like traveling and don't have a passport or much money. I'm not sure I could handle going overseas alone anyway.

Everything is getting boring and im only 22. If thats the only hope why not try it? But yea we shouldnt have to fly thousands of miles to be "loved"

its been over for me since the day i was born

death knight said:
25, soon to be 26 in a few months.

same - in may.

I officially gave up couple months before 23rd bday.

22, losing hope more and more every day.

21. Yes hope is almost completely gone at this point. You cant reasonably expect a ethnic manlet to escape.

29. Firmly over for me.
Shut it down.

23. Yeah I knew it was over during freshman year at uni.

34. same shit day in and day out. cant see it getting any better.

26 and it's been over since 3 years anyway because of hairloss.

2 weeks until I’m 19 :(

Literally feeling my youth slip away from my fingers. Man here detest teenagers on this forum but I feel that many of the older guys had the luxury of being bluepilled at my age, ignorance is bliss as they say. I am fully conscious of what’s going on.
At least you got into a Russell group uni.
I haven't achieved anything meaningful in my life and I am still a loser.

I don't care about my age anymore, it's already over for me, but there are things I want to do in life. Girls can fuck off.

33, sub 5'10", balding. I think it's always been over but I only knew it since 25yo, only reached the acceptance stage at 31yo.

24, knew it was over since I was 12

24, knew it was over since I was 12

Look like 26 though

It's been over since I entered puberty

Nearly 20, and I was already researching things like "Love Shy", "Incel", and "suicide" on the internet all the way back in 2012.

You teenage guys should delude yourselves for another decade or so. It will help you cope. Max your looks, do no fap, hobbies and cope. Delay sui.

22 the problems my height not my face

34, not just old and virgin, but also location cel. All the Viet girl around me marry foreigner like Taiwanese and Korean

19, I still have some hope