Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ( POLL ) How do you realistically rate yourself or how have others rated you. Be honest

How do you realistically rate yourself or how have others rated you. Be honest

• Total voters
3 to 4, ethnic tax is brutal, despite mixed ancestry; I am not lean and my face got some scars from acne or pimple that pops.

What is brutal is that I saw I how I would have look like from old photos angled near the sunlight when I was younger, I looked white and mogged my current self despite being taller and leaner, lol.

Whitemaxxing, leanmaxxing, and heightmaxxing would be the best methods to ascend, for me.

Last edited:
Probably 2-3/10 but closer to the 3 range. I’m just ugly that’s it.

4/10 being overweight. I was once rated 5/10 when I was skinny. If I took looksmaxxing extremely seriously I think it's possible I could be 6/10.

Last edited:
I have been rated a 3. I am probably a 2.5 or even a 2 since I descended hard since then from obesity (I was skinny at one point) and hair loss.

A 3/10, of course. That's how an incel should look. Like me.

I voted 3 and 4 because I'm not exactly sure but it's closer to 3 I think.

As for how others rated me: well once the foids in my class made rankings of the ugliest guys. I ended up 2nd. :feelsrope:
This story is annoying to tell, also that was in HS but still it gives a pretty clear idea of how others see me.

6 when I was younger. A four now. Maybe 5 if I lost weight.

I consider myself a 3-4/10 as an Asian dude comparing myself to other asian dudes.

But I know foids damn well, I'm like a legit 1.8/10 at best to them.

Psl is weird and bizarre, tragedy happens in life, once you waste opportunities in the past, in adulthood you get no chance and opportunity anymore, only past regret of your school life similar to a anime where you were the main character with a harem of girls lusting and liking you while you reject all of them and them after 2 years of it you end up alone and regret everything, now you are rejected and doomed to forever stay on inceldom, sad story but real, of a anime main character that was once a real life protagonist that lost everything and constantly mourns about the past while hoping for a better future

Prob a 3 I have been rated a 2.5-3ish on TRM and like
EE788FD1 596D 4A46 88EF 2C1A761BD997
onphoto feeler and I just get bullied on dating apps

My mom says I'm handsome. But what does she know? She's a monkey after all.

Anywhere from 3 to 4. I have decent height at 5'11 but I'm bald and have very bad facial scarring which makes me subhuman.

I’d say I’m a 5 but others have rated me 7 and 8/10