Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ( POLL ) How do you realistically rate yourself or how have others rated you. Be honest

How do you realistically rate yourself or how have others rated you. Be honest

• Total voters
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
How do you realistically rate yourself or how have others rated you. Be honest

I would say Im a 3.

And you can never trust the words of normies, they will always act nice.

I would rate myself 2.5-3 because average man on the street face mogs me. Ai rates me anything from 4 to 7 depending on the angle and light. On photofeeler I got rated 4 for looks.

It's not allowed to brag you know, only subhumans are allowed to answer

It's not allowed to brag you know, only subhumans are allowed to answer
I mean I had to put all options in it. If I just put 1-4 it woudl be unrealstic. I know some incels here are normie tier in looks. Its why I put 7+ as troll category

Tallcel but ugly

face is everything

And you can never trust the words of normies, they will always act nice.
I was getting rated online and on photofeeler. Didnt ask ayone irl bcs everyone will try to be polite and not insult you

Mom says i am more handsome than my brothers so :feelsjuice:

normie.is confirmed. cant blame the normies, its the foids due to their hypergamy wont settle for the avg guys

I'm dead average in every physical aspect.

1/10 because curry and 5'5

No one rated me but 2 Tinder likes from bots that never responded in one week of daily using it should say that it's over

No one rated me but 2 Tinder likes from bots that never responded in one week of daily using it should say that it's over
+No luck on any dating app+no luck irl of asking girls out and befriending them

my mom says I look very good :feelshmm:

A foid once said to me "Nobody will ever have sex with you or it is for money"
She also said I look like Gárgolas.

Facially uglier than 70% in Sweden

If I'm just including my face I'm a 3 but along with my body a 4 at best. Below average overall.

I'm a 3. I'm ugly but I don't think I'm some kind of deformed monster

Told multiple people I was a four, and they seemed to agree. Too bad I’m balding now and can‘t keep eye contact

Not catastrophic but still far from great

Photofeeler says 3.5 on my best gymmaxxed photos.

I definitely feel like 1/10 trucel

When I was younger, my half-cousin called me "cute" and "best friend".

Last edited:
[UWSL]3/10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I need according to my maxillofacial surgeon: Lefort II, BSSO and SARPE. I have midfacial hypoplasia, class III malocclusion, jaw prognathism and narrow palate.[/UWSL]

Y
retaliation from a discriminative nonwhitecel detected :feelswhat:
You rated yourself a 6, said you were 6'2 and white. That's literally chadlite/HTN tier

Y

You rated yourself a 6, said you were 6'2 and white. That's literally chadlite/HTN tier
wtf did you not see the belgium tinder post the other day? being a 6 over 6 foot is nothing now a days. Girl only go after 8 or above duh.

wtf did you not see the belgium tinder post the other day? being a 6 over 6 foot is nothing now a days. Girl only go after 8 or above duh.
Do you live in Belgium? Even if you did you would still be around a normie there. Wtf are you doing here????

Graycel immigrants should all be banned for this :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Do you live in Belgium? Even if you did you would still be around a normie there. Wtf are you doing here????
no I live in America where all the Chads from across the world come. so a 6 betabux whitecel is shitier existence getting mogged by infidels.

no I live in America where all the Chads from across the world come. so a 6 betabux whitecel is shitier existence getting mogged by infidels.
:feelsseriously::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Solid 4. At the very fucking best I'm a 5. I'm also socially awkward and that's a death sentence as an ugly man

Oofy doofy pill is underrated, no one mentions it, the last ones are not necessarily a fakecel

I rate myself like a 7 or 8, but I doubt foids share this opinion. Fuck em.

I’m as unattractive as possible without being deformed

I would rate myself 2.5-3 because average man on the street face mogs me. Ai rates me anything from 4 to 7 depending on the angle and light. On photofeeler I got rated 4 for looks.
Jel mislis da je photofeeler legit ili su nekakvi botovi. i ima li uopce zena da votaju. Kad idem votat za karmu ima dosta zena pa ono mozda je legit al opet neznam. Tamo dobijem 5.5 sta mi pari nerealno

Jel mislis da je photofeeler legit ili su nekakvi botovi. i ima li uopce zena da votaju. Kad idem votat za karmu ima dosta zena pa ono mozda je legit al opet neznam. Tamo dobijem 5.5 sta mi pari nerealno
Donekle je tacno jer ipak ljudi glasaju ali mnogi glasaju spamovanjem da na brzinu dobiju karmu. Recimo iz zezanja stavio sam Palminu sliku gradonacelnika Jagodine, covek je ruzan sacuvaj Boze. Posle nedelju dana dobio je 2.5 za izgled, znaci ipak ima istine.

i'm like 2/10, extremely subhuman, borderline deformed manlet ricecel with small frame and 4 inch cock. I can't go outside without the fear of being executed on spot because of my ugliness.

• Your vote will be publicly visible.:dafuckfeels:

4, and that's mostly because of my below average height (5'7")

I have been told by Normies that I’m average looking, it’s only incels who rate me 4/10 because they are racist towards curries.

I rate myself 5/10 facially.

But if you take into account my height (5’7), my overall rating is 4/10

I think you’re same as me, you’re probs facially a 5 but height brings you down to 4

1-2/10

By the way i'm not overwight and stemmaxxed