Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Poll] Help me pick an EU4 nation to start an ironman campaign as.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21324
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21324

Self-banned
-
I will play an Ironman game as the most voted nation and will create update threads based on each century in-game w/ pictures and descriptions.
The game will be played without any mods only with the exception of mods that change the visuals/gfx of the game.

TmlY4iz

I have all the DLC too if anyone was wondering and currently have 1k hours in the game.

Last edited:
Incelistan:
The Legacy of Elliot Rodger: +33% shock damage

Teutonic order ngl ngl

I'd go for Teutonic Order so you can form Prussia and stat- mog every other nation in the game

Are u first timer ?

timurids are pretty fun

Last edited:
Ottomans BTFO everyone.

I refuse to help you

Teutonic order is good even i prefer branderburg tbh

Aside from that one nation I really like is venice, you can get rich af after only a few years, form italy and then the roman empire to be insanely op

Teutonic order is good even i prefer branderburg tbh

Aside from that one nation I really like is venice, you can get rich af after only a few years, form italy and then the roman empire to be insanely op
I didn't have enough listings but Venice would've definitely been on there otherwise.
I also like playing Naples too but eh.
Teutonic Order it is I guess.

The campaign starts tomorrow.

Flag of Teutonic Order

Alright, I'm starting the campaign right fucking now.
Wish me luck.

Teutonic order why not

Why no update, did you die?
No, I played a little bit yesterday like 50 years or so and defeated Poland in a first war and took only two provinces.
Nothing really has happened to notate just yet although in the next 50 years in 1544 I'll definitely post the first update thread i.e. probably today.

Last edited:
Pick Byzantium or ur gay

Pick Rwanda (played as that shit tbh its unironically worse than being a native american)

TEU, cockblock Poland out of Commonwealth :feelskek:

Play as Deutsche Orden and remove Poland/Lithuania than fuck Russia's shit up. Then move to colonization and create Mittelafrika. Just fuck with rest of the HRE afterwards. There I wrote a fancy alt-history playthrough.

Can’t help you. But good luck