Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Do you think we need a new Mod?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date

A new moderator?

• Total voters
We need ethnic mods, we don't have any.
Oh shut the fuck up like a majority are nonwhites. We need a White American if you wanna go by demographics. The last time an ethnic or a cucked white got in charge half the forum got banned or warned for racebait

I don't think we do tbh.
We need ethnic mods, we don't have any.
lold mod team is majority ethnic. Used to be like 90% ethnic right after cocksucker got modded and before rage and dumbshit left.

We need an entirely new mod team tbh

lold mod team is majority ethnic. Used to be like 90% ethnic right after cocksucker got modded and before rage and dumbshit left.
This. Also @azavii was an ethnic too iirc

Cumskin wh*te cope
We have mental_out who’s the only white, idk the races of the others but I’m pretty sure cocksuckers and without me are nonwhite and I_a_m_i is white. then knajjd so there’s your ethnic.

We already got a black mod, and whites are a majority on this forum. Americans are also like half of the forum and majority mods are european. Demographically speaking we need a white american to “balance out the diversity” and have the mod team equal in race. That or an asian because I don’t think we have an asian unless iami is. @pp183 would be asian mod srs

I hope we don’t get another retarded racepill curry that bans all the white because of his rage boner.

@BlkPillPres would be a good mod
Yea let a man who has half the forum blocked and sniffs his own farts into a position of power, what could go wrong?

I think a new mod is a good idea.

As long as the new mod isn't cucked. I've been warned by the current mods for saying things like "Women only like Chad" and for posting a picture of my sex doll. The current mods are IT infiltrators tbh.

We have mental_out who’s the only white, idk the races of the others but I’m pretty sure cocksuckers and without me are nonwhite and I_a_m_i is white. then knajjd so there’s your ethnic.

We already got a black mod, and whites are a majority on this forum. Americans are also like half of the forum and majority mods are european. Demographically speaking we need a white american to “balance out the diversity” and have the mod team equal in race. That or an asian because I don’t think we have an asian unless iami is. @pp183 would be asian mod srs
An Indian mod would be interesting

Only if they are not a tallfag

No, hell no. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

He hates basically half the userbase here, he wouldn't do well as a mod.

I wouldn't want to be a mod in a failure of a forum that this place has become (it wasn't always like this)

Modding well requires that you mod in a manner that suits the forum culture, and the forum culture here is about trolling, larping, low effort posting, spamming, not taking anything serious

Its a forum where banning trolls has the opposite effect that it should (people complain and ask for the trolls to come back)

I don't think so. I think he'll be a very terrible mod. He has literally half of the forum users on ignore.

That doesn't make me a terrible mod, that makes this forum a terrible forum, that's exactly why I wouldn't want to be a mod here, also lets be honest, most users like the trolls and larps because "muh based":

If I was a mod, @mylifeistrash would have been banned a long time ago, and also @Personalityinkwell

I'd spend my time going through discord forums and looksmax.org posts on users who are here (for reasons stated in the thread below):

But you don't want users like that gone now do you?

The reason why I have a lot of users on this forum on my ignore list is because I realize this isn't my forum (forum for serious users seeking information, guidance, conversation, etc) its their forum (forum for trolls, larps, fakecels, neets, basically all waste of space humans)

So at a certain point I basically relinquished any sense of "ownership" to this place because most users are trash and the site owners want it that way, that's the purpose of the forum, to be a trash forum, it wasn't a mistake, it was intentional:

If I was ever interviewed by some reporter or something or on some podcast I would not even refer to this place as my forum (like I belong here), I'd explicitly state that the forum is trash and I'm only here for the few users who can provide guidance and information

Just no

Jfl no

Look who's talking
I'm spergy, but I'm no troll, nor would I ever seriously try to be mod, i think I have like 30 warning and some still active

I'm spergy, but I'm no troll, nor would I ever seriously try to be mod, i think I have like 30 warning and some still active
Do I qualify? I only got a verbal once

You're not a trust worthy or level headed user imo
I may agree on trust worthy but not level headed?
I believe my behaviour has been pretty reasonable around these parts.

I may agree on trust worthy but not level headed?
I believe my behaviour has been pretty reasonable around these parts.
Seriously? You're very easy to rile up and get upset. You spent a few threads spamming insults just with me

Seriously? You're very easy to rile up and get upset. You spent a few threads spamming insults just with me
You believe that was anything serious? I was having fun. Think about it, why would I start spamming insults with you all of a sudden. Especially YOU of all people

@ThoughtfulCel you have my vote

I can already see you posting a gorilla when giving a ban to some graycel :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

I think the mods do their jobs just fine. Don't feel like we don't need any more.

It's like all white except @Master
no sandniggers, no curries, no ricecels
it's over for ethnics
There's Master, and also @knajjd is Turkish. Not sure about the other ones.

@ThoughtfulCel you have my vote

I can already see you posting a gorilla when giving a ban to some graycel :feelskek: :feelskek:
full
I would deliver an ape justice so powerful that this forum would be in tip top shape by the time I was done.

Harambe 22 1

Yea let a man who has half the forum blocked and sniffs his own farts into a position of power, what could go wrong?
Agreed.

We need a lot more mods so they can ban me, 99% of people here mog me and they promote lowiq jbw, pretty much being banned on chads.co is the only truecel checkbox that isn’t filled in my list atm.

Holy crap I get so fucking mad when they mention jbw, YOU FUCKING THINK AN INDIAN OR NOODLEWHORE WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME? I look like a fucking subhuman bro, look my fucking avatar, IT LITERALLY DEPICTS ME. Surgery? I don’t have money for this. “Get a job poorcel” - can only get low paying jobs if you’re a truecel and not a foid or chad, no matter your degree and you will still get bullied af. A shitload of people are being edgy and LARPing 24/7 (jfl there’s literally a dude larping as a gorilla :feelskek:). I can bet whatever that only like 5-10% of people here are regular KHHV truecels, the rest are here to mog and bully even on incels forum, fear not that we can actually have our place on the Interwebz in peace.

And fricking admins should make a database of banned fakecels foids and ITcels and literally DDoS their stinky internet connection, for a time, according to the fucking rulebook.

Sorry for low inhib post, I’m just so angry sometimes considering the amount of trolls and cucks that I see.

I hope we don’t get another retarded racepill curry that bans all the white because of his rage boner.
yes bhai

No. I have way too many warnings. I have 27 warnings.

OP is the perfect canadate for mod imo. Hes a based user and I think he has no warnings.
i thought its a perma ban at 10 warnings or something

The shortestcel should be mod

I'll accept the role of mod only if the mods bow down to me and seek my mercy and forgiveness, all mods except Master, mental_out, and knajjd are removed from their positions and replaced with trusted veterans vetted by the council of elders, and Serge makes an official statement apologizing for all of the unjust and tyrannical moderation that has occurred here between Feb 2018-now.

I'm not an alt btw, just an observant lurker who finally made an account.

I'll accept the role of mod only if the mods bow down to me and seek my mercy and forgiveness, all mods except Master, mental_out, and knajjd are removed from their positions and replaced with trusted veterans vetted by the council of elders, and Serge makes an official statement apologizing for all of the unjust and tyrannical moderation that has occurred here between Feb 2018-now.

I'm not an alt btw, just an observant lurker who finally made an account.
:waitwhat:

Idc as long as an ID tryhard doesn't become mod. I would like it if I or a fellow sewers dweller became a mod though.

Members need more input to mods on who to ban tbh