Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Do you think we need a new Mod?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date

A new moderator?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
@GoffSystemQB is on leave. Last seen Sep 29, 2020

Do you think @SergeantIncel should appoint a new mod In place of Goff until he returns?

We have so many new ITfag greycels lately and a bunch of other "foid larpers" here.

What do you think?

Definitely need to purge a lot of new users

Yes make me mod

@GoffSystemQB is on leave. Last seen Sep 29, 2020
:feelsmage: he was the best

If he isn't coming back we need a new mod for sure, too many retarded greycels have been posting dumb stuff lately

@FastBananaCEO mod when?

@IncelCream you said no Please elaborate on why you think we don't need a new moderator.

yes, you need me :feelsautistic:

Defintely. The amount of gay agenda posting, greycels running wild who are obvious trolls, and spam leaking from sewers to lounge and ID has exploded since goff took a leave.
I'm down for shii410 as a mod he's level headed but based and trust worthy.
Can't think of too many users who'd have all three. I just hope sergeant doesn't make some obsecure user no one ever saw before a mod.

I don't think so.

Defintely. The amount of gay agenda posting, greycels running wild who are obvious trolls, and spam leaking from sewers to lounge and ID has exploded since goff took a leave.
Can't think of too many users who'd have all three. I just hope sergeant doesn't make some obsecure user no one ever saw before a mod.
This. 100%

The new mod should be engaging and actively take part in discussions unlike the other moderator *cough* @cocksucker

No. Don’t want a mod up everyone’s ass. Also nobody is good enough and the forums devolved into such cliques to the point where you’d not be able to get a non clique member. If it is someone though I’d vote @Incellectual, @Lebensmüder and @Azaylias in that order (1 2 3).

the problem isn’t these things being looked or not looked at. The problem is the punishments. Mods see this and they delete it so it’s not a mod active ness problem. The problem is they don’t get as big of a punishment as you want.

This place falls apart in ten minutes without @GoffSystemQB, so yeah we need a new mod.

Last edited:
@Colvin76 should be a mod

No. Don’t want a mod up everyone’s ass. Also nobody is good enough and the forums devolved into such cliques to the point where you’d not be able to get a non clique member. If it is someone though I’d vote @Incellectual, @Lebensmüder and @Azaylias in that order (1 2 3).

the problem isn’t these things being looked or not looked at. The problem is the punishments. Mods see this and they delete it so it’s not a mod active ness problem. The problem is they don’t get as big of a punishment as you want.
Did you see the coomed to a tranny guy's new comment I tagged you in?

@Colvin76 should be a mod
No. I have way too many warnings. I have 27 warnings.

OP is the perfect canadate for mod imo. Hes a based user and I think he has no warnings.

Did you see the coomed to a tranny guy's new comment I tagged you in?
Yeah and that’s a big reason why I posted what I posted. It gets dealt with and deleted. The people don’t get banned or whatever. The problem isn’t mod activity but the punishments said mod produce.

The problem is they don’t get as big of a punishment as you want.
Not really.
My reasoning is very simple.

An existing mod has been offline for more than a month so we need a new user in place of him.

That's it.

Not really.
My reasoning is very simple.

An existing mod has been offline for more than a month so we need a new user in place of him.

That's it.
And the forum has been watched over fine without said existing mod. Not that he was a good or bad mod but the forums atmosphere didn’t change terribly.

@BlkPillPres would be a good mod

I don't think we'll get a new mod. Something I've noticed about the current mods are that they were former moderators of incel subreddits back before r/incels was banned. It seems you need prior moderating experience before you're considered for mod position on this forum.

I don't think we'll get a new mod. Something I've noticed about the current mods are that they were former moderators of incel subreddits back before r/incels was banned. It seems you need prior moderating experience before you're considered for mod position on this forum.
@GoffSystemQB joined this year(2020) and he's a mod because of his pro incel activism on reddit(IT) and his low warning count.

No, hell no. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

He hates basically half the userbase here, he wouldn't do well as a mod.
No he’s an emotional fragile schizo retard. Someone who’s mod should have like 0 people on ignore
Nope, spergy, and likely a troll
I don't think so. I think he'll be a very terrible mod. He has literally half of the forum users on ignore.
@your personality would of been a good mod. Shame he left

@GoffSystemQB joined this year(2020) and he's a mod because of his pro incel activism on reddit(IT) and his low warning count.
Isn't @GoffSystemQB just @Ryo_Hazuki? They've even got the same avi and both ban BBC trolls.

Thank you, bro. Would vote for you, too.

yeah this would be nice, @GoffSystemQB was well liked as a mod because he was fairly active in the community and level headed about user disagreements. I have had feuds with a couple people on this forum as did Goff (though most of the people I’ve argued with are now perma’d for bragging/trolling anyway) but mostly I think I have a pretty reputable presence. I have moderated smaller internet communities before so I know all about how you need to be reasonable and not let your personal opinions get in the way of mod duty etc. also I’ve spent a few thousand hours on the forum and have never been above 0% warning percentage

@SergeantIncel thought?:feelsmusic: