Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do You Think Trump is "Pulling a Bob Roberts?"

Is Trump "Pulling a Bob Roberts?"

• Total voters
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
In the movie Bob Roberts, there is a fake assassination attempt on a politician. I've seen threads on here about the Trump assassination attempt recently. Trump will now go on to be a living martyr and he will never shut up about this. He'll live to be like 100 and bother everyone nonstop until he dies.

Do you think that the Trump assassination attempt was fake and he is just "Pulling a Bob Roberts?"

I doubt it honestly, however you never really know with these politicians :feelstastyman:

I doubt it honestly, however you never really know with these politicians :feelstastyman:
NEET hostile president

He wants to cut NEETbuxx and give the rich all the money! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA! NEETBUXX FOR USA! NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA!

Could be but i'm mostly leaning on it being legit for now.
In burgerland it's full of people who consider Trump the second coming of Hitler or some shit. That one of them would be willing to just kill le Blumpf in order to prevent him from becoming President again, especially after Bidon's disastrous performance at the debate, is not too unbelievable.

nigger. do you know how hard it is to aim directly at the ear from such a distance with an AR15??

The guy who did it was immediately shot and killed by the secret service.

This was not a staged assassination attempt.

idk why its so hard for people to grasp that there are people that hate trump enough to want to assassinate him. its not staged. the assasin failed because he was shooting from a far angle

nigger. do you know how hard it is to aim directly at the ear from such a distance with an AR15??
Not if you are practicing only doing this for years at a Mossad compound

some of that seems really unreal. get rid of all illegals ? sounds unreal
Tbh, he did jackshit during his first mandate as President. Unclear why he would do anything now.

idk why its so hard for people to grasp that there are people that hate trump enough to want to assassinate him. its not staged. the assasin failed because he was shooting from a far angle
Cause this is something that Trump and the kikes would plausibly do

View attachment 1198473

He wants to cut NEETbuxx and give the rich all the money! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA! NEETBUXX FOR USA! NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA NEETBUXX FOR USA!
:feelsree::feelsree:

Right wing economics is TERRIBLY :lasereyes:

We need right wing socially, but left wing economically.

Right wing economically and left wing socially are BAD.

Trump wants to remove NEETbuxx, Ban trump from presidency

View: https://youtu.be/nWn_HYR6HME?t=61

We need YANG! Every american from 18-64 gets NEETbuxx!

Why 64? Because then they retire and its moved over to pension.

Of course he does, he is a kike puppet. He is going to do the bidding of Israel and large corporations. There is no way burgerfags are voting in a ricecel like Yang though, not in a million years

It seems like a very stupid and dangerous place to aim for a fake assassination attempt. Maybe it was originally staged then he actually decided to try to kill him instead.
The guy who did it was immediately shot and killed by the secret service.
I think they would do the same in a staged attempt.