Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you think this giant sandnigger would be considered a gigachad in europe/north america?

is he a gigachad in EU/NA?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
yes, even though he has that sorta-inbred look that sandniggers tend to have, his height cancels it out

Is he tall or is everyone around him short?

No but he would get laid due to face, good hair genetics & NT.

Hightier Chadlite. If you think this dude is GigaChad (David Gandy) then you are delusional as shit
Gigachad would be an overestimation, there will still be plenty of women disgusted by his presence because of his fesikh phenotype. But he can easily find a girlfriend.

Is he tall or is everyone around him short?
He is 7'1" in that video and he's gonna grow more. he's the tallest teenager in the region he lives
there will still be plenty of women disgusted by his presence because of his fesikh phenotype. But he can easily find a girlfriend.

fuck man that's brutal. racepill is the most brutal one for sure. i've read he's gonna grow to 220cm+ in two years. even if you're 220cm ethnic there are some women who choose a 175cm blue eyed white manlet over you... i can't tolerate the racepill
Hightier Chadlite. If you think this dude is GigaChad (David Gandy) then you are delusional as shit
i'm saying because of his insane frame

He is 7'1" in that video and he's gonna grow more. he's the tallest teenager in the region he lives

fuck man that's brutal. racepill is the most brutal one for sure. i've read he's gonna grow to 220cm+ in two years. even if you're 220cm ethnic there are some women who choose a 175cm blue eyed white manlet over you... i can't tolerate the racepill

i'm saying because of his insane frame
Slightly big hips and slightly narrow shoulders. Nothing special. + Garbage posture. Average Chad mogs.

yes, even though he has that sorta-inbred look that sandniggers tend to have, his height cancels it out
:feelsree::feelsree: he doesn't deserve that height !!!! HE DID NOTHING FOR IT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: EVIL EVILL WORLD

nah man he would get ugly fat poor whores at best

Being over 6'4" is usually bad because it's accompanied by lankletism, and he hasn't been spared from that. His frame has taken quite a hit. Still would slay compared to normies though, especially since his face isn't half bad either.

Being over 6'4" is usually bad because it's accompanied by lankletism, and he hasn't been spared from that. His frame has taken quite a hit. Still would slay compared to normies though, especially since his face isn't half bad either.
tall problems like blood pressure start at 6'7+ most whores nowadays think 6'5 is the perfect height for men
EVIL EVILL WORLD

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

tall problems like blood pressure start at 6'7+ most whores nowadays think 6'5 is the perfect height for men
The stats I've seen show that height from 6' to 6'4" is the most desired.