Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: do you think this dark Tamil curry is chad/chadpreet?

What do you think? Does he have any appeal? In Other words would that slut Amelia sleep with him?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240616 211345

@Cayden Zhang
@Jason Voorhees

We all know thats you, bhai jfl

Assuming he is not a manlet. If fixed his style, got rid of his accent and looked more westernized. Definitely yes. Main point being he is just few basic looksmaxxes away from ascending unlike most niggas here have to rearrange their skulls.

Assuming he is not a manlet. If fixed his style, got rid of his accent and looked more westernized. Definitely yes. Main point being he has is just few basic looksmaxxes away from ascending unlike most niggas here have to rearrange their skulls.
What's there to fix lol? His nose seems big. Some whores will say they don't find him attractive because, of that. Manlet or not with that bone structure I don't think It matters. And if he is lucky to inherit that bone structure, he is most likely, not a turbomanlet(below 5'7) accent might be a problem. But he looks good so I don't think that would be a problem. What does he have to fix?

Yes she would. Noodles are easy to anybody who isnt rice, including curries. He also has the exotic factor going for him
But is he chad/chadpreet tho? This is probably, the best looking Tamil/Dravidian I could find. If he can't slay easily, then, suifuel for @anandkonda

Yes she would. Noodles are easy to anybody who isnt rice, including curries. He also has the exotic factor going for him
You voted no by the way

How do you know he is Tamil? Looks like a Brahmin Dravidian to me.

Also, why are multiple choices allowed? You can vote both Yes and No.

That's a incel

How do you know he is Tamil? Looks like a Brahmin Dravidian to me.

Also, why are multiple choices allowed? You can vote both Yes and No.
Idk I'm not curry. I know that Dravidians or Tamils are dark. So I assumed he was a Tamil.

What's there to fix lol? His nose seems big. Some whores will say they don't find him attractive because, of that. Manlet or not with that bone structure I don't think It matters. And if he is lucky to inherit that bone structure, he is most likely, not a turbomanlet(below 5'7) accent might be a problem. But he looks good so I don't think that would be a problem. What does he have to fix?
He looks too FOB. He is good looking but looks like those Mumbai slum dweller curries. Most western girls wouldn't fuck him in his current state. Unironically haircut and showers would ascend him. This nigga looks ugly compared to the guy in OP but still had foids simping for him in thr comments

He looks too FOB. He is good looking but looks like those Mumbai slum dweller curries. Most western girls wouldn't fuck him in his current state. Unironically haircut and showers would ascend him. This nigga looks ugly compared to the guy in OP but still had foids simping for him in thr comments

View attachment 1180735
Ah, ok. But I have seen plenty, of chads with haircuts which you might call the "slum dweller haircut" if it was a curry. So idk

Last edited:
Why are all the good looking Curries Dravidian/tamil looking. Even sendhil or whatever his name is. They seem to have insane bone structure. Only cucked by colouring. @Made in Heaven
I don't think the average dravidian is GL. Most of them look meh but they seem to have a very high looks ceiling like @Made in Heaven said in a post.

I don't think the average dravidian is GL but they seem to have a very high looks ceiling like @Made in Heaven said in a post.
Not the average. But they better bones then North Indians. Sucks because, colouring wouldn't matter if he was black.

Looks like someone used Chico as base and tried to give him some Indian features, its a terrible edit