Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you think black women are the ugliest women??

Do you think black women are the ugliest women

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
people who voted no don't see black women on a daily basis

Yes because curly hair, large facial traits and black skin look masculine. But they still mog me to hell and back in terms of SMV.

Indian foids are the least attractive ones.

Absolutely. 98% of black women are absolutely disgusting. The only black women who are attractive in any way have significant white ancestry.

shitskins are literally the worst, black foids are the ugliest cunts in existence. negros can have them :feelsokman:

Yeah, they only lose to abo women

I won’t say they’re objectively the ugliest, but… I like my women like I like my poptarts.

The ugliest women are abos, sand, curries, and black

Noodlewhores are overrated in my opinion

There are beautiful black foids out there, but they're a tiny percentage

curry women are the hottest, I want to coom in their throat

yes because they are masculine and usually fat
Dickpill is legit but it’s doesn’t matter for shit compared to face or height. I’d take a 2 inch micropenis if it meant being 6’4.
i agree height > face but with a micropenis you couldnt enjoy sex at all

yes because they are masculine and usually fat
Brutal truth.
i agree height > face but with a micropenis you couldnt enjoy sex at all
Based. And it wouldn’t matter for sex at all, heightmogging is so fucking nice. I really wouldn’t care one bit about having sex if I was taller than 98%+ of people I see.

They’re the female equivalent of ricecels, too many masculine features paired with the general bad reputation blacks have in some areas that isn’t cancelled out by BBC halo

Women hierarchy:
Med/Slav white>nord white> Amerimutt/anglo white > East Asian>Arab/Mestizo/South East Asian> Somali/Ethiopian Black/Mulatto> West African/American black> Curry> Aboriginals
Anglo women are below East Asian tbh, this entire nation is inbred

fattest asses though

Based. And it wouldn’t matter for sex at all, heightmogging is so fucking nice. I really wouldn’t care one bit about having sex if I was taller than 98%+ of people I see.
i only heightmog foids or dudes in middle school, but the idea of being 6'4 (or more) and heightmogging everyone walking by would be pure lifefuel

i only heightmog foids or dudes in middle school, but the idea of being 6'4 (or more) and heightmogging everyone walking by would be pure lifefuel
I swear to god I’m so tired of being roasted for being shorter than every dude in my family. If I magically grew 6 inches I’d never go on this fucking site again.
fattest asses though
Doesn’t do anything for me. I just want a thin girl with my looksmatched face.

I swear to god I’m so tired of being roasted for being shorter than every dude in my family. If I magically grew 6 inches I’d never go on this fucking site again.
what height are you and your parents? im taller than expected but still pure manlet height
Doesn’t do anything for me. I just want a thin girl with my looksmatched face.
they usually have huge asses which is disgusting, i want the same thing as you

My mom is 5’1 and my dad is 6’1 190 lbs. I’m 130 5’9. I was projected to be 6’2 jfl.

Tbh, I like slimmer girls.
im 5'6 92lb, being a manlet and a twig at the same time is fucking brutal

Holy shit you’re small. God damn dude I feel for you.
i mean my mom is 4'11 and dad is 5'2 so i was expected to be a 5'2 turbomanlet rather than 5'6 manlet, either way its suifuel knowing there are blonde blue eyed white tallfags posting on the same forum as ethnic trucels like me

Brutal truth.

you can move to Indonesia or peru to mog

Ye imo Korean foids> white foids
I’ll still see attractive women here from time to time ofc, but the majority go to extensive lengths with fake tan, bleached hair and makeup just to end up cucked by their genetics. they’re not as looks obsessed as americans though, generally to slay in the uk you just need a good social circle, NT style + taste, and be low inhib normie at the very minimum (all of which I lack :feelscry:)

Last edited:
Yes, nigger foids are so ugly many (most) of them look like men.

Black foids are hideous, I don't consider any incel a volcel who wouldn't fuck one - how could he get hard looking at a creature who looks like this?:

IMG 5130

I said no because I think jewish women look like dogs and old chinks make me gag.

Asian foids has no chin

No tbh. I find I am more often attracted to black women than other ethnic women. Indian femoids are mostly subhuman and most asian girls are actually fucking ugly and if you see a good looking one she probably has some white ancestry tbh.

They are generally too masculine looking. If they didnt have fat asses, tits and wore weaves they would be indistinguishable from men.

Oh yeah for sure, not to be rude tho but they're ugly asf

I find Indian women for least attractive.