Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Do you like anime?

Do you like anime?

• Anime is great and fun, I love anime

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I hold no strong opinions about anime

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Anime is degenerate slop, I hate anime

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Curiously, it seems that between incels there is a pretty staunch divide. One side despises anime and disavows it as cuck cartoons, the other sides relishes anime and says it is a powerful cope. I am interested to see whether one side outweighs the other.

THE ONLY ANIME I CAN WATCH IS DRAGON BALL ALL OTHER ANIMES IS SHIT:feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

I don’t watch it anymore but it’s alright.

Japslop. I would only ever voluntarily watch an anime if it had cute & funny lolis.

Better than western slop but I don't watch it
I don't understand y the protagonist is always a teenager and if they aren't a teen they at least look like one
It's like if every movie was like Harry Potter
Also the emotions r overexaggerated to hell

Better than western slop but I don't watch it
I don't understand y the protagonist is always a teenager and if they aren't a teen they at least look like one
It's like if every movie was like Harry Potter
Also the emotions r overexaggerated to hell
True, I find it harder to enjoy anime every year because every protag is a whiny teen or somesuch. I guess that's the main demographic, or perhaps it sells because adult life in Japan is notoriously cumbersome.

I used to like it when I was much younger. I can't stand it now.

True, I find it harder to enjoy anime every year because every protag is a whiny teen or somesuch. I guess that's the main demographic, or perhaps it sells because adult life in Japan is notoriously cumbersome.
Ig so they like to pretend they're still young. I remember I literally couldn't watch Attack on Titan once I saw that humanity's greatest warrior is a little twink in that show

ww2 anime is the best anime series called cockpit.

Some are good but most are trash

Not really. Vidya is a far more superior cope.

There are some good ones and some shit ones, like all forms of visual media

I love a lot of Anime series. My favorite is K on

I only watched one

I only watched one anime out of curiosity, that one anime being nagatoro.

The funny thing is that the main character is a truecel getting bullied. Kek:feelsLSD:

Mostly the older stuff

I read manga sometimes.

There is some good anime and a lot of slop. I use to endure the trash but now I usually stick to watching the series most non twitterfag anime watchers say is good. So I watch more than just MHA and nigger ball super or whatever but I can’t stand “I woke up in another world with X” #436372

I love anime, I would love recommendations for some true incel animes though since most of the ones I've watched are absolute shit and not truecel