Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) Do you hug your pillow when you sleep?

Do you hug your pillow when you sleeep?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I do it. It gives me the ultimately phantasmagoric impression that i´m hugging an actual women.

Results are anonymous.

how do you even bring yourself hug a pillow, you gotta have some serious issues to do that.

I do it. It gives me the ultimately phantasmagoric impression that i´m hugging an actual women.

Results are anonymous.
I have been doing it every night for last 10 years or so? It's the closest i get to having a woman cuddle with me at night or kiss me
how do you even bring yourself hug a pillow, you gotta have some serious issues to do that.
extreme loneliness and depression.

It also helps with breathing tremendously especially if you sleep on your side a lot.

When you sleep on your side, you put pressure on your diaphragm and lungs because one of your upper arms is on top of it.

When you hug a blanket or a pillow, the pressure from your upper arms is taken off from your diaphragm/lungs and onto whatever you're hugging.

side sleeper, yes

i bet if you lay on your back you'd die from your own neck fat choking you

go back to IT weird tranny landwhale
Not a tranny, I am fat though and largely why I'm here.

I originally started hugging a pillow while sleeping to have something to hold on to while feeling like I'm falling during my regular night terrors.

I have four pillows but use none of them

That is the point of dakimura pillows, so yes.

I have a teddy that I hug, I don't pretend that it's a woman though :feelshaha:

It also helps with breathing tremendously especially if you sleep on your side a lot.

When you sleep on your side, you put pressure on your diaphragm and lungs because one of your upper arms is on top of it.

When you hug a blanket or a pillow, the pressure from your upper arms is taken off from your diaphragm/lungs and onto whatever you're hugging.

Nice.

Yes, I do. I pretend it's a cute, blonde goth girl. Helps me sleep faster and it helps me cope.

I do, but in an aromantic way. It feels good to ergonomically hug a pillow