Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Poll) Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date

Do you believe homosexuality is a choice

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I've heard of kids getting molested by gay men and it skewing their sexuality forever. However, our society also blatantly encourages it. It's argued that men in prison "adapt" to their environment, whereas some say the phaggots in there were like that already. Personally, I think that homosexuality isn't a choice, but having sex with another man is.

It's a bit of both yes and no, ultimately no, since I don't believe in free will.

However yes in the sense that it tends to develop environmentally, but the thing is that nobody really chooses their situation.

Yes, a male can condition himself to bisexuality. I’m not denying that you can be ‘born gay’ however

I think its normally 50-60% Environmental and 40-50% ""natural" so yes some people may be born pretty gay anyway, but a huge event like being molested could also cause someone to turn gay.

If it were a choice, is it really a choice anybody would make ? At risk of being shunned and rejected by everyone, atleast up until maybe 10 years ago when being gay wasn’t something you get attention and praise for.

If it were a choice, is it really a choice anybody would make ? At risk of being shunned and rejected by everyone, atleast up until maybe 10 years ago when being gay wasn’t something you get attention and praise for.
Nowadays ugly sub4 incels living in liberal pro LGBTQ+ environments might due to the impossibility of ascending. Since any gay male can easily get sexual pleasure and validation.

Nowadays ugly sub4 incels living in liberal pro LGBTQ+ environments might due to the impossibility of ascending. Since any gay male can easily get sexual pleasure and validation.
Idk bro. I think a lonely guy with 0 prospects would just rather jack off forever or rope or cope or do anything other than get buttfucked.. I don’t see how a straight guy having gay sex is a step up from his incel situation.

Idk bro. I think a lonely guy with 0 prospects would just rather jack off forever or rope or cope or do anything other than get buttfucked.. I don’t see how a straight guy having gay sex is a step up from his incel situation.

I agree with the fact no straight male would want to indulge in receptive homosexual acts at least initially. But how about insertive acts, there is not much difference between fucking a guy's ass or getting dick sucked by a gay guy or fucking or getting sucked by a female, in terms of purely physical pleasure. Someone who has no chance sexually with women at all, might be compelled to try something like this simply for the experience and the narcissistic validation of being desired by another person, even though it is a guy he feels nothing for.

After a while he might get hooked and even find the acts and doing it with guys enjoyable, he might try receptive acts enjoy them and start believing he might be truly gay or bisexual. He would also be more likely to fit into LGBT society even if he is awkward or autistic due to shared oppression and status gain. It might even be possible to make friends with numerous girls, mainly fag hags, have them pretentiously flirt with him and molest them like grabbing their tits while feigning a lack of sexual attraction, preventing sexual assault allegations.

This kind of lifestyle would probably be more appealing and enjoyable than how he would live if he continued being straight.

Personally, I think that homosexuality isn't a choice, but having sex with another man is.

It's a bit of both yes and no, ultimately no, since I don't believe in free will.

However yes in the sense that it tends to develop environmentally, but the thing is that nobody really chooses their situation.
Yes, a male can condition himself to bisexuality. I’m not denying that you can be ‘born gay’ however

No, its an anomaly tbh.

nobody really chooses their situation.
might be compelled to try something like this simply for the experience and the narcissistic validation of being desired by another person, even though it is a guy he feels nothing for.
After a while he might get hooked and even find the acts and doing it with guys enjoyable, he might try receptive acts enjoy them and start believing he might be truly gay or bisexual. He would also be more likely to fit into LGBT society even if he is awkward or autistic due to shared oppression and status gain. It might even be possible to make friends with numerous girls, mainly fag hags, have them pretentiously flirt with him and molest them like grabbing their tits while feigning a lack of sexual attraction, preventing sexual assault allegations.
All great points. I especially agree about being conditioned to do it. Cumming is cumming, and over time, you build an association.

i dont know any of those terms but im dick owner

You don’t become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

no but beating them up is a choice

Obviously it is not a choice. In most cases the cause if homosexuality is mental illness

Sometimes it's since birth, sometimes homosexuality is fetish-like because of molestation etc.

It's a mental disorder. You don't choose that shit,you either have it or you don't.

I think it is not choice but a virus that need to be cured

Both genetic and environmental. Def not a choice

Yes I think it's a choice.

Homosexuality is a neurodevelopmental disorder. Proven by science.

Nurture tends to be what makes someone homosexual,but there are cases in which someone is fucked from the beginning.

The combination of genetics, LGBTQ+ propaganda and (((chemicals in the water))) causes homosexuality

No bro they have a chemical inbalance in their brains it's not their doing

(((Someone))) is using chemicals in the water and food supplies to turn people gay

I've heard of kids getting molested by gay men and it skewing their sexuality forever. However, our society also blatantly encourages it. It's argued that men in prison "adapt" to their environment, whereas some say the phaggots in there were like that already. Personally, I think that homosexuality isn't a choice, but having sex with another man is.
No, I believe it's a mix of genetics and upbringing. Some are born gay and there is nothing you can do about it and some becomes gay because of their environment, then there's gay larpers who do it because it's popular and obviously that is a choice but they are not really gay. But it's always a disease and should never be accepted as something good. If you suspect your gayness is non-genetic you should try to cure yourself.

I don't know. I think it isn't. Why would anyone ever choose it?

I believe both types exist. Some people are intrinsically homo and others aren't but become homo due to being influenced.

Not really. You can cry degeneracy all you want and that's fine, but the objective evidence that it is not a choice is too strong to me. Soylent food as a kid might contribute though. Vaccines maybe too.
I believe both types exist. Some people are intrinsically homo and others aren't but become homo due to being influenced.
True.

yes. these ppl are mentally ill and deserve to be shunned and given no rights. homos are scum

I think it's a mental illness, so not really a choice.

If homosexuality was genetic, it would have bred itself out long by now. Really my ire regarding homosexuality is how badly (((some people))) want to push it as part of a depop agenda, not the fact that some men fuck other men’s buttholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back