Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Did you suffer from a traumatic childhood?

Are you traumatized?

• I had a traumatic childhood not related to inceldom

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I had a traumatic childhood related to inceldom

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I am of healthy mind, officer

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Inceldom is certainly a real thing, don't get me wrong, but the behavior that I've observed on this forum has several patterns that are noteworthy as they also form the basis for complex trauma response.

Most incels are anxious about talking to women and life in general. Of course, this stems from the notion that we are ugly and thus women/normies treat us like shit.
Having flashbacks or nightmares
Do people on this forum fit the criteria? Who knows, but there are many oneitiscels who are no doubt scarred traumatically. Intellau comes to mind. Do you brocels have flashbacks and nightmares about inceldom?
Avoiding situations, places and other things related to the traumatic event
This should go without saying. Among forum members there seems to be a very, very strong mindset to stay away from others, not just foids but MTNs and LTNs also.
Heightened emotional responses, such as impulsivity or aggressiveness
Whether or not many forum members are LARPing is debatable, but people on this forum are particularly aggressive and impulsive.
Persistent difficulties in sustaining relationships
JFL.

Additional Symptoms:

• Emotion regulation.
  • Identity and sense of self.
  • Relationships.
I see a lot of incels post about this sort of stuff. De-personalisation, derealisation, most of us have issues with how we are perceived in the world. I see a lot of people post about dysfunctional family dynamics, too.

I'm not saying inceldom is caused by abusive or scarring childhoods, but maybe acceptance of the blackpill is. There are plenty of examples of bluepilled incels, after all. IT comes to mind.

my childhood was decent, for sure no traumatic stuff happened.

Go back to reddit

Not really childhood, it was more middle school years

this shit doesnt matter, "mental health" doesnt matter because the people who push it imply that theres a solution to having "bad mental health".

this shit doesnt matter, "mental health" doesnt matter because the people who push it imply that theres a solution to having "bad mental health".
There are solutions but they only work if your life isn't completely fucked. You gotta be at least an MTN or foid.

Inceldom is certainly a real thing, don't get me wrong, but the behavior that I've observed on this forum has several patterns that are noteworthy as they also form the basis for complex trauma response.

Most incels are anxious about talking to women and life in general. Of course, this stems from the notion that we are ugly and thus women/normies treat us like shit.

Do people on this forum fit the criteria? Who knows, but there are many oneitiscels who are no doubt scarred traumatically. Intellau comes to mind. Do you brocels have flashbacks and nightmares about inceldom?

This should go without saying. Among forum members there seems to be a very, very strong mindset to stay away from others, not just foids but MTNs and LTNs also.

Whether or not many forum members are LARPing is debatable, but people on this forum are particularly aggressive and impulsive.

JFL.

Additional Symptoms:

I see a lot of incels post about this sort of stuff. De-personalisation, derealisation, most of us have issues with how we are perceived in the world. I see a lot of people post about dysfunctional family dynamics, too.

I'm not saying inceldom is caused by abusive or scarring childhoods, but maybe acceptance of the blackpill is. There are plenty of examples of bluepilled incels, after all. IT comes to mind.
yes i was heavily bullied a lot due to my looks

It wasn't terrible, all things considered. Could have been worse. We didn't have a lot of money, but I didn't starve either. We almost always had bread and apples if I was hungry. I had some footware, some clothes. I had a cheap phone, a cheap computer. I basically had ''everything'' but it was always the cheapest possible version.

Sometimes my parents beat me, but I wouldn't say it was abusive. I had some talks with them recently and they regret they did that.

But I would my school years were fairly traumatic. Starting towards the end of middle school, peaking the entire high school and the start of college. My school years were hell. Bullied, being dumb in class, poor grades, no friends, not fitting in.

My school years were hell. Bullied, being dumb in class, poor grades, no friends, not fitting in.
yes i was heavily bullied a lot due to my looks
I'm sorry you had to go through this brocels. It is a very blackpilling experience. Like the world has left you behind. Hopefully this coming AI revolution means we will no longer have to talk to normies ever.

I'm not, I would talk to them if I had to, idealiy however I avoid them by intimadting them and making myself as unapprochable as possible. but again I had a lot of foids as friends and spend quite sometime with them
Yes a lot, one of my then oneitits made me change my uni after she she rejected me and told every single classmate about it.
Yes, but that happened to me lately I wasn't like that since the begining
Yep I can really relate to that

My childhood was relatively normal. Bullied but i had a few friends. Mostly just in school but i wasnt a complete loner.

My home life was good
I was bullied from 5th grade to the start of 7th grade and after that it stopped because i fought back, but aside from that i never struggled with making friends

Growing up I watched my dad beat my mom and I pretty much grew up in my bedroom because I had no friends or anywhere to go. Do you know what it's like to have a TV but no channels and playing San Andreas almost everyday for years?

Growing up I watched my dad beat my mom and I pretty much grew up in my bedroom
Same here man, it’s been brutal and those memories always stay and weaken the person afflicted.

Yeah my childhood was very traumatic, although I think most incels go through some level of trauma due to the devil effect. No halo from looks can fuck you up bro, people justify being awful to you for nothing more than your looks.

If you grow up and people distance themselves because of your looks I think you can expect to not be able to trust others. I'm not sure I'd call this CPTSD though...