Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Did you enjoy playing sport at highschool?

Did you enjoy playing sport at highschool?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
Did you enjoy playing sport at highschool? what sports did you play?

if you picked no, explain your poll choice please
If you picked yes, explain your poll choice pleace

it was the only thing I enjoyed

No.

Basketball, volleyball, sometimes soccer.

Sucked at it and people made fun of it because of it.
i played rugby in grade 8, and i played in the worst team of the entire school--the form 1/grade 8 "C team" i sucked and was way undermotivated, we generally sucked. we won only one match in the entire season which was the very first match and we tied with another school, the rest of the schools--we lost. the coaches were assholes because they took it seriously, i hated the one skinny tanned hairy coach( remember im 24 years y/o virgin, this coach was prb the same age as i am now and he was regularly shouting at a bunch of 12y/o boys ) , i wish i had the confidence to say "FUCK OFF, get your dick sucked" or something along those lines but i was just a total quiet pushover,i played as a lock/forward which sucked and the guys that score the tries are NEVER forwards, i was a skinny weak unfit player and worst of all i acted like a pushover quiet slave taking way too much shit from my coaches, the memories are planted in my brain, i still want revenge 10 years later

in grade 9- i played hockey which was way more enjoyable than rugby, its nowhere near as physically taxing as rugby, it was always a big joke to us, noone took it seriously not even the couch, sometimes we just threw our hockey sticks at the ball in the match , the thing that sucks about hockey is that you stare down at the ball/ground the whole time and your awareness is damaged
in grade 10- i played one hockey match and that was the end of my sport, one of the reasons i despised sport is that most of my bullies were sport guys, exactly what you'd expect, overconfident vocal muscle guys and overconfident vocal black guys, fml

I would have enjoyed it if I hadn't been constantly made fun of because I sucked in them.

But I was never allowed to enjoy sports for the fun of it, I was always expected to perform like a pro athlete.

No. I never played any sports in school.

I sucked at sports and way too high inhib and low self esteem to participate in anything.

fuck no, everyone just bullied me for being shit at every sport and treated me like a retard

played some basketball but i'm too short

No. I only played vidya.

i once excelled at distance running , that must have been the peak of my hs sports though :fuk:

Of course I never played sports since im a weak manlet :feelsUgh:

My father groomed me to be a baseball player. Started t-ball since I was four. Played for 10 years in private leagues. I was pretty good tbh but around my mid teens I hadn't started puberty yet and everyone else did. I remember my last season playing every pitcher I went up to bat against could throw like 60-70 mph and and I was like 4'8 and weighed 90 lbs. I spent my last season fouling and striking out. I mean to go back to it when I started puberty but I grew too slow.

I absolutely hated all team sports. My teammates would get mad at me for sucking at it and when we were picking teams, they'd pick me last. If I had acted cOnFiDeNt, they probably would've hated and bullied me as well. :fuk:

And since I'm retarded, I don't even like playing competitive team video games because of how much others get mad at me for being a retard - FPS games, MOBAs, you name it. If I want to enjoy myself, I have to play alone at my own pace.

Badminton was fun. But that's it

No, I never was a sports kid growing up

I tried track and failed miserably. I liked tennis and dodgeball in PE

I was picked last and no one passed me the ball or gave me a turn

No. I did martial arts outside of school

I suck at sports even though im tall if you are good at any sport thats a chad trait and that make you a fakecel

I basketball maxed and became a high mid tier player
Then got bronchiactesis aka permanent pneumonia that never recovered :dafuckfeels:

No, never been good player and nobody wanted to play with me

Hells yeah I enjoyed playing sports at high school. During P.E. on fridays, we'd get to play a football match, which meant no awkward partnering up with three other unsociable people to practice passing to.

I hated it and would always get picked last for things because I was small and weak, sports such as football were all anyone ever talked about and guys would play it every break and lunch time whilst girls stood around watching them.

I've never played sports.

Did you enjoy playing sport at highschool? what sports did you play?

if you picked no, explain your poll choice please
If you picked yes, explain your poll choice pleace
I wear glasses so it was a little hard to choose between being able to see, or the risk of the glasses getting broken

And also, because most of my classmates didn't even do sports, there were some, but most were just chilling or eating at the cafeteria when we had free time, or sleeping.

Did you enjoy playing sport at highschool?
It was ok. I probably would have enjoyed playing a team sport more but since you had to make the team to join I knew my ass couldn't compete with guys who have been playing next to their entire lives.

what sports did you play?
I was a long distance runner and I wrestled my senior year.

liking and playing sports is a normie trait, when i was a bluepilled tweenager i did play for a team, but i was shit and was a liability to the normans that were actually good