Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: ban Fat Link?

Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Yes.

In June.

Feel free to spread the word. :feelsokman:
mia khalifa GIF
Good to know, I will create a thread in the announcement section of the forum, unless you want the privilege of creating it yourself? :feelsjuice::feelsokman::yes:

On second thought you better create the announcement thread for the forum voting poll, for some reason at my moderator level I am not allowed to create threads there. :feelsjuice::yes:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

May I remind everybody here that there wouldn't be an incels.is if it wasn't for Fat Link's cleverness that saved this forum website. Everybody forget about that? I haven't. :feelsjuice:
Ok? Doesn't give him the right to abuse his power and implement unpopular rules just because he feels like it. But do what you guys want, just don't act surprised when a better fourm comes along and takes the very few users you have left.

also, you wouldn't even be allowed in a better forum fufufu

screenshot-271-png.699435
Bro that "girlfriend" I was talking about was one I had when I was like 6 jfl.

Ok? Doesn't give him the right to abuse his power and implement unpopular rules just because he feels like it. But do what you guys want, just don't act surprised when a better fourm comes along and takes the very few users you have left.
LOL, it will be taken down by the feds in less than 6 months because you weebs won’t be able to control your pedopheliac urges and begin posting tons and tons of loli content before someone can’t take it anymore and gets so worked up they post hardcore CP. :feelskek:

Then it’s buh bye hot new incel site just like based haven and rapey went away for similar reasons. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelsbaton::feels::incel:

@Fat Link Our brocel has a good point. This prank has gone into bullying territory now. Users aren't laughing anymore, they're feeling targeted (because are, KEK).
just kys you faggot retard we always laugh hen based mods put faggots like you the op and nirvananfan in their place you should all be permabanned

just kys you faggot retard we always laugh hen based mods put faggots like you the op and nirvananfan in their place you should all be permabanned
Why are you posting? Go take your meds.