Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Poll] Are you more libertarian or authoritarian?

Are you more libertarian or authoritarian?

• libertarian

• authoritarian

• centre

• im not sure

• i dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I would say im more libertarian as I want gun rights and freedom to chose what you wanna do without pigs (((police))) being on your case, also i believe in TOTAL free speech with NO restrictions whatsoever.

But im against abortion, womens rights and i want to kick jews out also am against gays and leftism so in that case id be more authoritarian.

Ideally, I want to kill the people I hate while guaranteeing maximum freedom for myself and people that I like.

Pragmatically, maximum freedom in society will maximize my own happiness on this planet.

But im against abortion, womens rights and i want to kick jews out also am against gays and leftism so in that case id be more authoritarian.
that does sound very very authoritarian. do a political compass test.

I’d say I’m more authoritarian.

that does sound very very authoritarian. do a political compass test.
i did one 2 times (like at least 1 year inbetween the 2) and i got a similar result

i didnt take a screenshot but thats where i got, i think i aligned with populism/nationalism

I would say im more libertarian as I want gun rights and freedom to chose what you wanna do without pigs (((police))) being on your case, also i believe in TOTAL free speech with NO restrictions whatsoever.

Is libertarianism associated with the left or right or both?

I think I'm more authoritarian.

I used to be more libertarian but I don’t trust humanity to have freedom anymore.

Voting was a mistake, that's what I think.

Most people aren't fully aware of what their best interests even are, how then is the majority going to decide the best way to go about working towards them? If you wouldn't be comfortable with handing the quality and outcome of your future over to any person you might meet outside, to let them decide what to do to the best of their ability, then you also shouldn't be comfortable with entrusting your life to the average voter.

Not sure tbh.

Everyone wants authoritarianism until they actually have to live under the rules of those who wield such power

dont know or care because i'm too low iq to know what any of that shit is

if you make a liberal society, cucks will use the vacum of power and create a femminist shithole, so i prefer to at least live in some semi-facist thing, with a leader that is at least not insane

Right wing libertarianism is inherently authoritarian. JFL in believing corporations will not govern you.

I am centre on this axis.

I'm libertarian, but to an extent.

I think abortion should be outlawed, along with pretty much of all women's rights, and that's really it. Women should be considered objects/products in a free market IMHO.

Infinite freedom for me and other men.

Fuck being told what to do

Authoritarian.

Humans are too stupid and cruel to make their own decisions, but this is something only an ugly blackpill incel guy can comprehend.

freedom spirited, though I recognize the social importance of authoritarianism and strict hierarchical systems.

libertarian national socialsm