Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Are you Iranian?

Are You Iranian

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 85.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
The number of Iranian users is increasing on this website lately and I was wondering if we should label our country as a Truecel land.

No, I'm from Syria

I’m a curry. My dad said I had an Iranian ancestor like 8 generations back, not sure if it is true or a cope

No fully curry with/ 0.3% Korean
I’m a curry. My dad said I had an Iranian ancestor like 8 generations back, not sure if it is true or a cope
Mogs me

Irrelevant country. Start bombing tel aviv first

The number of Iranian users is increasing on this website lately and I was wondering if we should label our country as a Truecel land.
How can an Iranian be an incel? :what:

Average german in 2021
Hamudis parents are from Turkey but he was born in Germany. He even had a very strong German dialect from his hometown (Stuttgart)

Dear Iranian friends, Israeli foids are even worse than the devil himself, I can’t imagine you’re incel, you can marry any foid just ask your local chad Imam for guidance, you have more power than I do in this Jude infested shithole

Hamudis parents are from Turkey but he was born in Germany. He even had a very strong German dialect from his hometown (Stuttgart)
You think he has a gf now?

Why do you keep repeating that crap faggot? I'm not a shia you nigger

I live in a city with a lot iranians. every one of them I've met mogs me except maybe some of the fat balding fucks

Persian shiia here, just finished torturing myself with iron chains. what's up :feelsjuice:
Based and secterianpilled.
Also death to you. Mahdi is gonna come and BTFO all of you. :feelsjuice:

Persian shiia here, just finished torturing myself with iron chains. what's up :feelsjuice:
Israeli larp

Gigacope. He will never be a mod, just as he will never be a woman.
Yes, I don't want to be a woman unlike you :soy:

Cope you’ll be first against the wall when @FamilyGuy1999 becomes mod
I will ban trannies like u and @incelerated

Gigacope. @FamilyGuy1999 is the best you'll get.

Persians mog me because not mutt, refuse to identify with Arabs, has long ancient history with their own language.

Sand niggers already look like curries many times, so not much of a difference.

Iranians are like rice males. The males are seen as beta soy slurping mega cucks while the women are seen as attractive whores. Kikes and curries would be in a similar situation, but no one finds our women attractive.