Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Are you a fakecel?

Are you a REAL incel (two or more marks in the incel category to confirm)?

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
I've been called a fakecel a few times. I don't see it, and I was wondering if there was a way to objectively tell if fakecel or not. So I made this list/poll of the only things in attractiveness women actually care about (so sorry there won't be any racebaiting). These are mostly immutable characteristics too, so I won't be talking about muscularity or fat. These are also big categories that women cannot ignore, unlike something like eye shape or hand size or whatever. These are so large that they affect your silhouette. You can't escape them, even in shadow. I've broken it into 6 things. You can fill out the form. I'd say if you have more than two 'incel' marks then you're objectively not a fakecel.

Height:
Under 5'8 = incel
Over 5'8 = normal

Face:
Chin goes under lip = incel
Chin goes to or past lip = normal

Hips (trochanter to trochanter width): --> here's what that means:

Hips go past chest = incel
Hips are at or under width of chest (armpit to armpit) = normal

Frame:
Wrist circumference under 6.75 inches = incel
Wrist circumference over 6.75 inches = normal

Deformities (abnormal bone growths, tumors, ect):
Massive deformity easily seen within 3 feet = incel
Massive deformity not easily seen within 3 feet = normal

Paralysis:
Walker Bound/ Wheelchair bound (something that affect height or locomotion) = incel
Non-disabled = normal

Last edited:
Height:
Under 5'8 = incel x

Over 5'8 = normal

Face:
Chin goes under lip = incel x

Hips (trochanter to trochanter width) ???

Frame:
Wrist circumference under 6.75 inches = incel x

Massive deformity easily seen within 3 feet = incel x

Paralysis:
Walker Bound/ Wheelchair bound (something that affect height or locomotion) = incel
Non-disabled = normal x

***VERDICT***

Rating: 1/10
DEFINITE TRUECEL

Height:
Under 5'8 = incel x

Over 5'8 = normal

Face:
Chin goes under lip = incel x

Hips (trochanter to trochanter width) ???

Frame:
Wrist circumference under 6.75 inches = incel x

Massive deformity easily seen within 3 feet = incel x

Paralysis:
Non-disabled = normal x

***VERDICT***

Rating: 1/10
DEFINITE TRUECEL
Damn. What's your deformity?

why you reduced whole facial attractivness to just chin projection lmao

i wish i was fakecel

I have a big butt for a guy, i dont if that always corelates with big hips

Chin is below distance of lips. My point still stands.
bro this guys chin is more projected than chico lebowski chin by your logic he is more attractive than him

bro this guys chin is more projected than chico lebowski chin by your logic he is more attractive than him
This is what I mean:
(past lips)

And this:
(at lips)

NOT this:
(before lips)

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Chin projection is indicative to how to rest of facial attractiveness goes. Because it's associated with high pubertal testosterone + lack of birth defects, excluding races who naturally don't have a projected chin unless they have mixed DNA (Blacks and Asians). Thusly, I didn't NEED to put other categories under face, If you have a good chin, you have a good face.

Attachments

• 1719824169394.png
    1719824169394.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 29
Height:
Under 5'8 = incel
Over 5'8 = normal
I am over 5’8”, bit of an arbitrary height though
Face:
Chin goes under lip = incel
My chin goes to lip, I haven’t seen this as a metric for inceldom though
Hips (trochanter to trochanter width): --> here's what that means:

I don’t know if I understand this properly but if I do a line from my armpit and it didn’t touch my hips
Frame:
Wrist circumference under 6.75 inches = incel
wrist is larger than 6.75 inches
Massive deformity easily seen within 3 feet = incel

Paralysis:
Non-disabled = normal
No deformities or paralysis

I am over 5’8”, bit of an arbitrary height though

My chin goes to lip, I haven’t seen this as a metric for inceldom though

I don’t know if I understand this properly but if I do a line from my armpit and it didn’t touch my hips

wrist is larger than 6.75 inches

No deformities or paralysis
OK so you're a fakecel then. Get a gf,

OK so you're a fakecel then. Get a gf,
I’m a currycel, I’m ugly and socially inept. Please give me the detailed steps on how to get a gf saar

Hope mods doesn't take that seriously

I’m a currycel, I’m ugly and socially inept. Please give me the detailed steps on how to get a gf saar
OK just let me posses your body like a ghost or something

idk, man, just don't be autistic and don't aim high

1. Im over 5'8
2. My chin goes slightly under my lip but Im not quite sure, I haben't checked it in a long time
3. My hips go slightly past my chest
4. Wrist circumference: slightly over 6,75 inches
5. And lastly I have a mild case if pectus excavatum amd a hernia altough it is almost not visible

idk, man, just don't be autistic and don't aim high
I’m guessing you haven’t seen all the posts detailing my rejections since you are a 2024cel. Most longtime users here are aware of how much I have tried.

yeah i wish i would call myself an fakecel so i cant leave this site for good...kek

1. Im over 5'8
2. My chin goes slightly under my lip but Im not quite sure, I haben't checked it in a long time
3. My hips go slightly past my chest
4. Wrist circumference: slightly over 6,75 inches
5. And lastly I have a mild case if pectus excavatum amd a hernia altough it is almost not visible
Awesome. I think you're good then. You can "get some". Hey, score one for the boys back home, huh? We're rooting for ya.

I’m guessing you haven’t seen all the posts detailing my rejections since you are a 2024cel. Most longtime users here are aware of how much I have tried.
Yeah but have you tried the fellaswell approach?

1. Well over 5'8" but pure height literally doesn't matter if you don't have the face or frame for it
2. I don't see how this really makes a difference but it's about even
3. I have the widest hips of any male in history
4. I haven't measured but I'm a large person and assume my wrists are bigger than that.
5. I have several skin deformities, one ear is far larger than the other, and I have a scar along my neck from a benign tumor removal surgery I had as a kid
6. Not disabled but sometimes wish I was so I could just get free governmentbuxx

Awesome. I think you're good then. You can "get some". Hey, score one for the boys back home, huh? We're rooting for ya.
Man, Im still an incel, maybe with a few surgeries I could ascend but now I definitely can't "get some"

1. Well over 5'8" but pure height literally doesn't matter if you don't have the face or frame for it
2. I don't see how this really makes a difference but it's about even
3. I have the widest hips of any male in history
4. I haven't measured but I'm a large person and assume my wrists are bigger than that.
5. I have several skin deformities, one ear is far larger than the other, and I have a scar along my neck from a benign tumor removal surgery I had as a kid
6. Not disabled but sometimes wish I was so I could just get free governmentbuxx
If the ear thing and the scar isn't that bad or could be fixed with surgery, I think you're good.

I wish you the best of luck in getting a gf, brocel. I believe you qualify to compete for that.

stone cold incel

DNR but next year i will officially become a 30 years old KHHV wizard. If i were a fakecel i definitely would not be in this situation

If a girl smiles at me does that make me a fakecel

This is what I mean:
(past lips)
View attachment 1190489
And this:
(at lips)
View attachment 1190493
NOT this:
(before lips)
View attachment 1190492

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Chin projection is indicative to how to rest of facial attractiveness goes. Because it's associated with high pubertal testosterone + lack of birth defects, excluding races who naturally don't have a projected chin unless they have mixed DNA (Blacks and Asians). Thusly, I didn't NEED to put other categories under face, If you have a good chin, you have a good face.
How can I get a jaw like the first two guys? :feelsrope::incel:

DNR but next year i will officially become a 30 years old KHHV wizard. If i were a fakecel i definitely would not be in this situation
Tbh. You can't go wrong with age :blackpill:.

If after a certain amount of time you haven't had any luck, then that should be enough to know where you stand

Damn. What's your deformity?
Well my head, I have lots of missing facial bones and one side of my face is longer and more narrow than the other, I look very uncanny and hate seeing myself in reflections, also acne scars that are very hard to impossible to permanently remove

Well my head, I have lots of missing facial bones and one side of my face is longer and more narrow than the other, I look very uncanny and hate seeing myself in reflections, also acne scars that are very hard to impossible to permanently remove
Damn. I'm sorry, that sucks.

I’m truecel

1. 5'6 - Incel
2. Chin goes to lip - Normie
3. Wide hips - Incel
4. 6 inch wrists - Incel
5. No deformities - Normie
6. Not paralyzed - Normie

1. 5'6 - Incel
2. Chin goes to lip - Normie
3. Wide hips - Incel
4. 6 inch wrists - Incel
5. No deformities - Normie
6. Not paralyzed - Normie
You kinda got my stats. Except switch 1 and 2.

Damn. I'm sorry, that sucks.
Thanks. It does. I mean I'm objectively ugly af and I literally get sad when seeing my head/face in the mirror, there are so many things wrong with it....it's depressing to go outside, being so self-conscious and "sub-human".

Depends on how far it goes past the lip. Recessed chin is more common but I have a chin so ugly that I was bullied for it. It sticks out just about as far as my nose like a cartoon witch.

Depends on how far it goes past the lip. Recessed chin is more common but I have a chin so ugly that I was bullied for it. It sticks out just about as far as my nose like a cartoon witch.
Bro, that's a Chad chin.