Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Are menthol cigarettes for faggots?

Are menthol cigarettes for fags?

• Total voters
Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
So after my regular cigarettes ran out I (I smoke marlboro reds/gold) I decided to try some menthol ones, when i ordered one the lady at the stand looked at me funny and at first I didn't know why. then when I got home I looked it up and for some reason menthols are considered faggy.
I dont really know why, maybe because they're lighter/ have mint taste or whatever

No, black men smoke menthols and they are high T.
She probably looked at you weird for another reason due to your looks.

So after my regular cigarettes ran out I (I smoke marlboro reds/gold) I decided to try some menthol ones, when i ordered one the lady at the stand looked at me funny and at first I didn't know why. then when I got home I looked it up and for some reason menthols are considered faggy.
I dont really know why, maybe because they're lighter/ have mint taste or whatever
They are for blacks. They taste ok when high when not high I prefer regular. Not for gays though for blacks.

The long cigarettes like Parliaments are popular with gays.
you mean the really thin ones? nah, those are totally faggy cigarettes wont ever considere buying that shit jfl

you mean the really thin ones? nah, those are totally faggy cigarettes wont ever considere buying that shit jfl

There's thin ones too, but the long delicate ones that are for fags. The way they hold them up in the air with their hand resembles how a woman would hold a cigarette in a film noir.
Definitely don't buy those.

I think smoking is dope af but I'm not really willing to fuck up my health and appearance even more just to look cool

I used to smoke menthol's sometimes, they're marketed differently depending on where you're from although they're kinda banned here now unless you buy the crush things that give a menthol flavor in the filter.

In the US they're marketed to niggers but in the UK they were marketed to foids but they tasted kinda nice for a change as I never really liked the taste of standard cigs.

I quit a while back although relapsed for about 4 months then quit for good again and fell for the vape meme. It gives me something to do while I LDAR. I do miss them but it catches up with you tbh.

I used to smoke menthol's sometimes, they're marketed differently depending on where you're from although they're kinda banned here now unless you buy the crush things that give a menthol flavor in the filter.

In the US they're marketed to niggers but in the UK they were marketed to foids but they tasted kinda nice for a change as I never really liked the taste of standard cigs.

I quit a while back although relapsed for about 4 months then quit for good again and fell for the vape meme. It gives me something to do while I LDAR. I do miss them but it catches up with you tbh.
How many packs a day?

Smoke whatever cigarettes you want too.

I think smoking is dope af but I'm not really willing to fuck up my health and appearance even more just to look cool
It's not even cool but it does make you feel better. And it's not bad for you physical health that's brainwash. Mental health? yes because addictive.

It's not even cool but it does make you feel better. And it's not bad for you physical health that's brainwash. Mental health? yes because addictive.
11858.jpg

They are illegal in Finland :feelskek:

Menthol cigarettes are high in vitamin c.

The long cigarettes like Parliaments are popular with gays.
parliaments are nice if you do any snorting drug since the filter has a dip in it tbh. Mostly the people I know who smoked them were coke heads.
Smoke whatever cigarettes you want too.
tbhtbh. JFL at avoiding things you like because of stereotypes made by low IQ normies.

parliaments are nice if you do any snorting drug since the filter has a dip in it tbh. Mostly the people I know who smoked them were coke heads.

tbhtbh. JFL at avoiding things you like because of stereotypes made by low IQ normies.
i thought parliaments had a charcoal filter? That was their "thing." Oops!

You are correct.

I smoke menthol kreteks, they're not marketed towards any particular section of society, heck cigarettes aren't marketed to anyone at all around here. They taste pretty good and are good for relaxing, the clove oils are also good for relieving throat pains, and smoking is a pretty effective way of suppressing the urge to eat and stuff (good if you're trying to lose weight).

With all that said, if you haven't, don't start, it's a bad habit that is pretty hard to knock out.

With all that said, if you haven't, don't start, it's a bad habit that is pretty hard to knock out.
I smoke around a pack a day tbh so kinda late for the warning, I was just wandering why some people think that menthols are for fags. Turns out they're just a bunch of low IQ normies jfl

Menthol is more lethal than reds

Huge prejudice against them in the UK. I'm frankly indifferent, cig is cig

It's for niggers.

I would like to agree with the cel who said don't avoid things just because Normies have certain stereotypes about them. I can say In the USA Menthols are not considered to be faggy but I mean I can only speak on the USA. Also most zoomers ( my generation) don't even smoke cigarettes.

It’s just a personal preference thing tbh. Not faggy

I smoke around a pack a day tbh so kinda late for the warning, I was just wandering why some people think that menthols are for fags. Turns out they're just a bunch of low IQ normies jfl
I mean, if it helps in anything, i used to smoke two packs a day, nowadays i only smoke 2-3 cigs a day. So at least it can be toned down a bit, plus i'm not burning all my cash in cigs anymore (kreteks are fucking expensive and shit).

It's not even dope, the nicotine high lasts 2 minutes max, and the taste is disgusting, not to mention the health problems, and for that one person saying the health problems were brainwash, COPE.

no. i dont get when i hear people say certain drinks are gay. who the fuck cares what someone drinks. i dont.