Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] Are Eurocels fakecels?

-

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said, I call this country Shitmerica for a reason.
That's what I'm saying! That's why we don't have high-pitched fairy faggot fucking accents like Brits do --it's just tougher out here. Well, most of out here. America's really a mixed bag.

The average western european is more sexually active, taller, happier than the average american male (with exception of WASPs).
thats because the average American is fat and eats like shit, those are choices you and your parents make boyo

get what automatically :feelskek: the only thing we get automatically is free health care and education. Do you think you would had been a slayer if you got free education?
I think I would've been a slayer if my health needs we're addressed as a kid and I didn't have to do endurance sports, 5 hours of homework nightly, and wake up at 5am in high school. I would be making a lot of money being high IQ and exceling at school. I don't have medschool money here (which is about a quartermil). Be thankful for your privileges, eurofag.

I think I would've been a slayer if my health needs we're addressed as a kid and I didn't have to do endurance sports, 5 hours of homework nightly, and wake up at 5am in high school. I would be making a lot of money being high IQ and exceling at school. I don't have medschool money here (which is about a quartermil). Be thankful for your privileges, eurofag.
Lots of ifs... You don't seem to know that for exchange of free university, the exams are also 10× harder. I have seen your guys SATs and they're pussy easy shit. You guys don't even have calculus in your math SAT.

No way these stats are correct. I live in a small town in Germany, and every time I go out I see dozens of niggers here.

No way these stats are correct. I live in a small town in Germany, and every time I go out I see dozens of niggers here.
They're all taken from government censuses.

I just searched it up and to get into medical school in my country you would have to get a minimum of 90% in math, a 90% in physics, a 90% in essay/literature and a 90% in biology. This is the equivalent of getting a 1440 in the SATs, but the thing is, getting a 1440 in the SATs is easier...

What does that any of that have to do with inceldom

I just searched it up and to get into medical school in my country you would have to get a minimum of 90% in math, a 90% in physics, a 90% in essay/literature and a 90% in biology. This is the equivalent of getting a 1440 in the SATs, but the thing is, getting a 1440 in the SATs is easier...
And you think that's harder than making 200,000 to 400,000 USD? Really? No wonder you're not in med school. And ONLY 90% and you get accepted? Just like that? No letters of recommendation? No references? No resume? No straight As in undergrad (oh wait you guys can just go to med school after HS)? No bullshit clubs or buddy-buddy with your professors in undergrad to make your resume better?

And the American MCAT (our medical school test) is out of 528, and most schools don't accept anything under 510. So that's a 96%, motherfucker.

American football is deadlier than boxing
boxing is a legit and overall non violent together with non bloody (not too much) while yes american footbal seems brutal sometimes especially with head traumas

And you think that's harder than making 200,000 to 400,000 USD? Really? No wonder you're not in med school. And ONLY 90% and you get accepted? Just like that? No letters of recommendation? No references? No resume? No straight As in undergrad (oh wait you guys can just go to med school after HS)? No bullshit clubs or buddy-buddy with your professors in undergrad to make your resume better?

And the American MCAT (our medical school test) is out of 528, and most schools don't accept anything under 510. So that's a 96%, motherfucker.
He is a retarded shill leftard fakecel. Don't waste time

Yeah, you get free shit, but the median(not average, median) income in Europe after taxes in like $28,000 . Around 25,000 in the UK. USA is nearly 47,000.

see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

Also the USA is only 65% white, Eurasian and Asian , while western/northern Europe ,outside of Netherlands, UK, Paris and urban Germany, is still over 90% white. This means white and Asians Americans get like double the median western/northern in salary after taxes.

Something that Sanders, AOC etc. forget to mention.

Least retarded 2024cel

thats because the average American is fat and eats like shit, those are choices you and your parents make boyo
Yeah it's definitely the choices and not the fact fast food is the only affordable option for most of the working class

Yeah it's definitely the choices and not the fact fast food is the only affordable option for most of the working class
a vegan diet has been proven to be the most cheap diet :feelsjuice:
source: https://www.pcrm.org/news/news-rele...ocery-bill-16-savings-more-500-year-finds-new

it has been proven by multiple studies, including studies done by Oxford and Harvard. What you say was true like 30 years ago when you could buy 10 big macs for $1 but not anymore.

20240617 040325

a bag of lentils at Walmart is less than $2 and a big mac costs like $5 in the us.

Tell me about it. An in-and-out burger is 3.45$ in my town, where everything is expensive. I could buy all the burger ingredients and still spend more money.

I mean, compared to the US:

-less poisoned food
-generally better air quality
-better, easier public education (Finland even outlawed homework)
-most popular sport is fun, easy to understand, and approachable (as compared to American Football)
-no school sports, school doesn't start early in the day
-legalized prostitution in several countries
-free healthcare
-better healthcare
-less government corruption
-actually having a national identity and a sense of community
-lack of shitty environments (none of Europe is desert or filled with incredibly lethal animals)
-at sea level elevation so more oxygen = growing larger
-low UV index so better skin
-less picky standards for foids (180cm vs 6ft)

(I'm obviously talking about Western Europe here, anything east of Poland is probably a different story)
I'm not saying that your facts are wrong since most of the stuff you list here is true for Europe and as others have stated out before me it does give us a more healthy way of life compared to the US. But what you miss out in your argument is that when having all of this, it also makes more people becoming incels since the standards are so much higher here. In Scandinavia where I live everyone is so good looking that if you're not a 2 meter tall viking-looking guy you have no chance of getting foids. A 8 of 10 in another country would maybe count as a 4/5 here in Scandinavia since the standards are so high. And since we have free education and stuff foids here don't need no man to support them financially since they are as educated and earn as much as the men. Also they don't even need a man to reproduce since they can just get inseminated and giving birth is free since health care here is free and you are allowed to have paid maternity leave for like a year or something. So our society with high taxes and standards and where everything is for free have only resulted in that foids don't need men creating more incels compared to the US where standards are low.

Don't think your country is too keen on letting in people, but if you can help me get a greencard for sure!
You could also study abroad. Tons of those at the university in my town.

You could also study abroad. Tons of those at the university in my town.
Yeah I recently finished school and rn can't stand the thought studying or being near a school ever again but for the future you have a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back