Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Political orientation of Chads?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I've read that women are more attracted to right wing leaning men as they have higher testosterone levels on average.
What do you think is the political orientation of most Chads?
Or do you actually think that legit Chads are rather apolitical?

most are apolitical, right wing men it depends on the social climate of the given area.

here right leaning dudes rarely get puss, and a left-leaning third position nutter like me doesn't get any. because its America. the only position that's never been tried here, but everywhere else.

Or do you actually think that legit Chads are rather apolitical?
This, they don't have time for politics aside from maybe virtue signalling for one of the mainstream political parties. Though females show a bit of disdain towards men who are feminists.

over for badsightcels

Last edited:
Chad doesn’t care about politics.

Depends which chad.

quarterback chad from the south, probably republican
Tall california chad with blonde tipped hair, supreme clothes, and a clickbait YouTube channel, probabaly Democrat. It’s trendier.

Depends which chad.

Tall california chad with blonde tipped hair, supreme clothes, and a clickbait YouTube channel, probabaly Democrat. It’s trendier.
tbh tbh. Chads seem to adopt whatever political stance helps them fit in the most. They care more about being social than they do politics.

Depends which chad.

Which party gets me pussy again? :feelstastyman:

They vary from apolitical to right wing. Although in Gyms they often change their tune, so they won't discuss Trump, Islam or Immigration the presence of Black or Slavic gym goers.

Being left wing gives off a very gay vibe, which only works if you work in Public Sector or Local Government. Those guys are the biggest white knights whose political views are 100% fake virtue signalling.
I've seen guys quit their careers and falling into lower paying jobs- as staying true to themselves is more important than "political correctness". Expressing what your truly feel; rather than suppressing your authentic self is far more important for your existence; regardless of salary.

The sad thing is virtue signalling is just a way for your rival co-workers to torpedo your status and influence.

Last edited:
does it say anything about the third position?

Chads usually don't care about politics, and why would they? People become interested in politics because their lives are shit and they feel like their lives could be better if X or Z happened. Chads live on utopian mode with endless Stacies worshiping their cocks, they have no need to get into political cockfighting, their lives are already heaven.

They vary from apolitical to right wing. Although in Gyms they often change their tune, so they won't discuss Trump, Islam or Immigration the presence of Black or Slavic gym goers.

Being left wing gives off a very gay vibe, which only works if you work in Public Sector or Local Government. Those guys are the biggest white knights whose political views are 100% fake virtue signalling.
I've seen guys quit their careers and falling into lower paying jobs- as staying true to themselves is more important than "political correctness". Expressing what your truly feel; rather than suppressing your authentic self is far more important for your existence; regardless of salary.

The sad thing is virtue signalling is just a way for your rival co-workers to torpedo your status and influence.

I'm only left-wing on economics, right-wing on social issues.

few chads are interested in politics

lmao Chad doesn't care about politics. Caring about politics is just like playing video games: It's a pretend fantasy you play to think that you matter and have consequence. The reason why political rhetoric is getting so heated is because there are more incels, so there are more people in politics, and they all have to pretend its life or death because their life doesn't matter outside internet arguments

Imagine caring about politics when you just could get your dick sucked at any moment.

The apolitical chad doesn't know who John Maynard Keynes or Milton Friedman is and he doesn't know the difference between the National Debt and his countries GDP, and he really has no need to. Actually, chads and tyrones are very similar to thugs on politics, they in general pay absolutely no attention to it but occasionally will make an exception and throw their hats in the ring with other normies to make a half-witted pronouncement or glib assumption about something that is doing the rounds in the mainstream (The Trump Muslim ban was an example of this) just to keep up with the joneses and popular normalfag opinion.

here right leaning dudes rarely get puss, and a left-leaning third position nutter like me doesn't get any. because its America. the only position that's never been tried here, but everywhere else.
politics aren't really related to this. Commie or Nazi, girls will fuck guys if they are attractive.

politics aren't really related to this. Commie or Nazi, girls will fuck guys if they are attractive.
exactly, the alt right dude leader is fucking a feminist, saw this thread yesterday. foids fuck chads always.

I'm a Commie-Nazi, I got the bad boy GG Allin look but I'm short.
its all related to location. the rust belt is notoriously progressive or classical liberal at the very least. Nazbol is foreign to America and alienates people.
which is sad because it might be the only thing that saves this sorry country

Last edited:
Political orientation doesnt matter. Chad is Chad because he can do literally anything he wants and women would still throw themselves at him.