Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmaoooo Richard Spencer's new gf is a raging leftist

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
82D5FD37 0D97 4872 A9E2 C956336DCC00

A2BDE5FC 8BE9 4F30 9D92 CA1E41075A80

Lmao! A supposed radical leftwinger will fuck a literal nazi if he is Chad (altho not sure Spencer is really a Chad) lifefuel for nazicels

Just be Nazi Chadlite theory

niggas gonna give out his beliefs for some pussy real shit

and she's the one who told you that personality is what matters :feelskek:

Well, he married a femoid who supposedly agreed with his politics, and she accused him of abuse; so maybe he figured, "What's the point; may as well get a chick who disagrees with me about everything." He's finally embraced AWALT.

High IQ

The fact that he's 40 and more attractive than me is major suicidefuel.

So Richard Spencer shows he's a retarded loser (as usual for alt-right) while a dumb leftist foid proves the blackpill once again.

For all you leftist soyboys lurking here, one of your leftist girls is riding literal Nazi dick while you cucks sit here stroking your little sausages. :soy::soy::soy: So much for female loyalty. Still think women's rights was a good idea?

Last edited:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: "JuSt HaVe A gReAt PeRsOnALltY bRo"
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: "No WoNdEr Ur InCeL wItH uR mIsOgyNy"
Meanwhile a literal NAZI seemingly has his own pick of every type of women, Black women, Asian women, White women, Pretty women, Liberal women, Facist women -- it doesn't matter, ALL of them will bow down to Chad. I wanna FUCKING DIE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well, he married a femoid who supposedly agreed with his politics, and she accused him of abuse; so maybe he figured, "What's the point; may as well get a chick who disagrees with me about everything." He's finally embraced AWALT.

high iq tbh

Fuck this shit.

A white nationalist who is not in a relationship with a noodlewhore? Did not know that there is still such a thing.

Just Chad things

fucking nazis

Just be Leftist theory. Not only that, be Leftist with capital "L" theory.

this is suicidefuel, foids will fuck chads no matter what

Not even surprised. I feel like foids pull this a lot tbh. They'll go into relationships with guys with radically different views all the time. Seriously, if you look at most foids political opinions, they change when they change their boyfriends. I'm sure in a few months or a year or so she will start thinking like Richard Spencer and will love fascism.

Not even surprised. I feel like foids pull this a lot tbh. They'll go into relationships with guys with radically different views all the time. Seriously, if you look at most foids political opinions, they change when they change their boyfriends. I'm sure in a few months or a year or so she will start thinking like Richard Spencer and will love fascism.

Exactly.

Why did he get with a Slavic chick, anyway; he must've fallen for the propaganda that they count as white. In terms of having a better bloodline for any further kids, this new chick is a step forward for him (assuming she's still fertile).
I see you're very concerned about the sexual reproduction of other men

This is why I hate alt-right cucks. They have no morals, no set of principles, willing to settle for anyone because they're cucks.

His wife, who worked in America as a translator for the neo-fascist Russian philosopher Alexander Dugan

How about Orville Sash?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spencer is like a 6/10 facially, so a 9/10 following JBWT

personality bro
compatibility bro

Life is nothing more than trying to find the most attractive person you can have sex with.

Definite Chad.

Classic Germanic good looks.

_y1a9132-2000px.jpg

Only way he could be more Chad is a more masculine jaw development and hunter eyes but that's entering male model territory then. This is a normal Chad.

Definite Chad.

Classic Germanic good looks.

_y1a9132-2000px.jpg

Only way he could be more Chad is a more masculine jaw development and hunter eyes but that's entering male model territory then. This is a normal Chad.

If someone on these forums insisted that he is a 4/10 and someone else insisted he's an 8/10, I honestly wouldn't know who to believe.

If someone on these forums insisted that he is a 4/10 and someone else insisted he's an 8/10, I honestly wouldn't know who to believe.

You'd know the person claiming he's a 4 is an autist. Only autists subscribe to those types of rating schemes.

He's a solid 6-7/10. Plus white and aggressive as fuck. 6'. Worth >$150 million.

That's about as Chad as you're gonna find in a lifetime.

reminds me of the noodlewhore who kept shittalking white men and the white race in general then ended up revealing she only goes for white men. like fucking clockwork.

The Alt right population would decrease by at least 70% if they took the racepill and realized that most women are white supremacist in one form or another.

I wonder what @Richard spencer is up to btw

liberal SJW girls would rather date literal neo nazis than incels L O L

aggressive as fuck.

:feelskek:

I'll agree he's not a 4, but there's no way you've ever heard this guy's fay, polished uptalking if you're saying this. Spencer is pretty much effeteness incarnate. But he's an old money WASP and the memetic Enfant terrible of post-2016 politics; of course he's not going to have trouble with holes.

You're right to say 6. Maybe those warts on his face knock him down some too.

Spencer is like a 6/10 facially, so a 6/10