Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

polish women flies to india to marry

Holly shit these guys mog me in every single metric imaginable. Honestly you need a big forearm and an expensive watch to have any chance in the Slavic world.
when ethnics say about "white slavs" that slay they think about them but not 80% of us that are subhuman and will never get laid

@AsakuraHao @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @edgelordcel @Incline @supersoldier @starystulejarz

Summoning all the Slavs I know. SERIOUSLY tell me. Can Poland maxxing actually work for me? It seems like Slavic foids are easier than Indian foids lol

Can you explain why Polish woman are this easy also? This doesn't happen with any other race of woman as much
it's very simple. every nation has good-looking men.
That's why white, blue-eyed Polish women are also interested in niggers and ethnics.

@AsakuraHao @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @edgelordcel @Incline @supersoldier @starystulejarz

Summoning all the Slavs I know. SERIOUSLY tell me. Can Poland maxxing actually work for me? It seems like Slavic foids are easier than Indian foids lol

Can you explain why Polish woman are this easy also? This doesn't happen with any other race of woman as much
Only if you are lighter curry.

Most curries are MASSIVELY bluepilled. I saw this in University. There were niggas I MOGGED brutlaly which is very fucking rare because I am sub3 trying to talk and rizz staceys it was fucking hilarious, and they would always have a smile on their face just thinking their moment will come. Then the 3 years pass by with nothing, no pussy no nothing and they were not angry, they were confused.

Like brother, they were so confused, it was fucking hilarious, the bluepill programming is so strong that instead of looking for answers on why the fuck they aint getting pussy they were stuck confused JFL its over man.

So little curries are self aware why is it this way. Must be something in their genes protecting them from the brutality of this world, the bluepill is shielding them from suicide.
@Pajeetsingh thoughts

Most curries are MASSIVELY bluepilled. I saw this in University. There were niggas I MOGGED brutlaly which is very fucking rare because I am sub3 trying to talk and rizz staceys it was fucking hilarious, and they would always have a smile on their face just thinking their moment will come. Then the 3 years pass by with nothing, no pussy no nothing and they were not angry, they were confused.

Like brother, they were so confused, it was fucking hilarious, the bluepill programming is so strong that instead of looking for answers on why the fuck they aint getting pussy they were stuck confused JFL its over man.

So little curries are self aware why is it this way. Must be something in their genes protecting them from the brutality of this world, the bluepill is shielding them from suicide.
bro why this streetshitters should get any foid? they stink, they shit on streets, they steal, they work in a shitty callcenter. their lifestyle is completely streetshitter

bro why this streetshitters should get any foid? they stink, they shit on streets, they steal, they work in a shitty callcenter. their lifestyle is completely streetshitter
Personality