Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

polish women flies to india to marry

A roastie wants some of that curry meat. What a tragedy.

just be curry proven once again

What is it with slavs and curries. If I was a slav I'd publically humiliate these race traitor slavwhores and beat the shit out of curries (they'd probably like it though, free excuse to take a shit in public :feelskek: ) (IN GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLY)

Ragefuel for @AsakuraHao

What is it with slavs and curries. If I was a slav I'd publically humiliate these race traitor slavwhores and beat the shit out of curries (they'd probably like it though, free excuse to take a shit in public :feelskek: ) (IN GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLY)
I knew a slavwoman at my work who married an Indian, he was lighter skinned though and had good bones and she was fat. I wonder what became of them, actually I don't really care tbh.

Just be in the vicinity of polish women when you're brown theory

You know its over for your country when a thot marrying one of your countryman becomes tabloid news JFL.
Curries will take any piece of good news they get to maximize the coping they can do with it. Bluepilled currycels cope the hardest out of any race. The uglier and more undesirable you are, the more you cope. So naturally this means bluepilled currycels cope a lot. They're low inhibition because they cope the most and are actually delusional enough to believe what they say AND act on it by approaching women. Since they actually think success as 5'2 ethnic manlets with BO is possible.

Last edited:
Curries will take any piece of good news they get to maximize the coping they can do with it. Bluepilled currycels cope the hardest out of any race. The uglier and more undesirable you are, the more you cope. So naturally this means bluepilled currycels cope a lot. They're low inhibition because they cope the most and are actually delusional enough to believe what they say AND act on it by approaching women. Since they actually think success as 5'2 ethnic manlets with BO is possible.
Most curries are MASSIVELY bluepilled. I saw this in University. There were niggas I MOGGED brutlaly which is very fucking rare because I am sub3 trying to talk and rizz staceys it was fucking hilarious, and they would always have a smile on their face just thinking their moment will come. Then the 3 years pass by with nothing, no pussy no nothing and they were not angry, they were confused.

Like brother, they were so confused, it was fucking hilarious, the bluepill programming is so strong that instead of looking for answers on why the fuck they aint getting pussy they were stuck confused JFL its over man.

So little curries are self aware why is it this way. Must be something in their genes protecting them from the brutality of this world, the bluepill is shielding them from suicide.

the bluepill programming is so strong that instead of looking for answers on why the fuck they aint getting pussy they were stuck confused JFL its over man.
:feelskek: Curries are something else man

Most curries are MASSIVELY bluepilled. I saw this in University. There were niggas I MOGGED brutlaly which is very fucking rare because I am sub3 trying to talk and rizz staceys it was fucking hilarious, and they would always have a smile on their face just thinking their moment will come. Then the 3 years pass by with nothing, no pussy no nothing and they were not angry, they were confused.

Like brother, they were so confused, it was fucking hilarious, the bluepill programming is so strong that instead of looking for answers on why the fuck they aint getting pussy they were stuck confused JFL its over man.

So little curries are self aware why is it this way. Must be something in their genes protecting them from the brutality of this world, the bluepill is shielding them from suicide.
If they were less bluepilled they would surpass ricecels in the suicide olympics. Even if they could grasp some blackpill ideas and concepts, they still find someway to twist it into another form of cope. That's you see so many currycels falling for PUA scams and redpill grifters I suppose.

@anandkonda North curries are so cucked they marrying old White single moms lol

Malik is a mulla name? ok

His name is shadab malik. Isn't shadab a mulla name?

shoaib malik is a pakistani cricketer who is a mulla.

Malik can also be a hindu name. These mullas stole hindu names.

P0lish girls are whores. Just don't be polish and you can date one. Jebać kurwy p0lki i spermiarzy białorycerzy

Chad ? He is a literal bus conductor or normie at best of Indian women. Foreigners don't understand our beauty standards.
Napoleon dynamite scoff gif

@anandkonda ur a fakecel brah just polandmaxx no joke

Currycels and nigcels should marry their match (pig nosed Slavs).

@anandkonda ur a fakecel brah just polandmaxx no joke
@AsakuraHao @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @edgelordcel @Incline @supersoldier @starystulejarz

Summoning all the Slavs I know. SERIOUSLY tell me. Can Poland maxxing actually work for me? It seems like Slavic foids are easier than Indian foids lol

Can you explain why Polish woman are this easy also? This doesn't happen with any other race of woman as much

@AsakuraHao @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @edgelordcel @Incline @supersoldier @starystulejarz

Summoning all the Slavs I know. SERIOUSLY tell me. Can Poland maxxing actually work for me? It seems like Slavic foids are easier than Indian foids lol

Can you explain why Polish woman are this easy also? This doesn't happen with any other race of woman as much
He got with a single mother that looks in her 40s jfl.

just be curry proven once again
I'm still i'm yet to see curry foids traveling to Poland and looking for the husbands. And yet our foids are whoring to every single nation on earth except their own men.

Only if you are a HTN curry with average height atleast.

Youll slay jfl. Just act a bit thuggish and youll have 50 slav stacies on your cock

Youll slay jfl. Just act a bit thuggish and youll have 50 slav stacies on your cock
He will get mogged by actual slayer negros there. That one is slaying at least 10 new foids every day:
436000930 811136054373882 214899115838513036 n

And looking at the same club there are also plenty giga slav mogger zoomers that mog me into the stratosphere
428626110 781018937385594 2236466330371827510 n

There are no point in leaving you basement if you are not at least 185cm tall. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Holly shit these guys mog me in every single metric imaginable. Honestly you need a big forearm and an expensive watch to have any chance in the Slavic world.