Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police, you’re welcome to visit me.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, police, you’re welcome to take a visit to my house if you have a problem with what I post (although I’m just a locally harmless autistic undesired male that is fed up with society but isn’t even violent). I feel I have nothing to fucking lose at this point anyway, so come on, go ahead.

My personal issues are raping me in the hairy bum so fuck all to lose at this point.

Last edited:
Ok bro im on my way :feelscomfy:

Then they come over and you have on the door "Foidice Officers Only."

tsk *alpha romeo bravo, move in on the suspect"

Police is busy tonight, sorry bro, maybe next time. They have to take a statement from a junkie roastie who wants to apply for yet another restraining order against her unemployed Tyron bf who beat the shit out of her earlier today just to withdraw it two days later when she misses his BBC. They also need to visit a local shelter 'cause another junkie OD'ed with some shit, so they need to give her a naloxone shot and listen to all the crap she has to say when she regains consciousness. Unfortunately they don't have time tonight to visit a pathetic subhuman incel who posted something online. Sorry, bro.

They can’t visit they gave me a ticket tonight for speeding.

So this is how desperate you are for human interaction I see.
Beyond brootal

Sorry bro, they only kill niggers.

If you're are white, then your better off going to any ALL black area for your death....

Unless you're are Asian. Then i don't have any advice 4u

I think there's a lot of gen X cops who qualify as inkrels ... It's just another beta cuck job except you get to beat other beta cucks once in a while during protests. Meawhile foids fuck with Chad and would complain about police brutality (leftist) or civil disorder (right wing) to Chad who's too busy coming raw in her house to even bother. Cucks just fight each others while foids can virtue signal to their own benefit.

me too, police.
i am a harmless framelet ricecel who cant do any harm

I wouldn't want any police in my house unless they have a warrant. With exempt, only up to three hot female officers can come into my house unwarranted and do whatever the fuck she wants, even penetrate her barton into my asshole. She is more than welcome to beat the shit out of me. And if she wants, she can handcuff me by the bed and she starts to penetrate her pussy on my dick, whisper to my ear said 'you're all mine.'

Of course, that wouldn't happen because I'm not a Chad.