Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Police WILL Record Misogyny As Hate Crime In Historic Move To Protect Women on UK, United Cuckdom strikes again

View: https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/1372244009389817858

Thanks tradcucks for protecting wahmen from bad words and giving even more power to these cunts, especially you Boris, you utter cuck.

Hurray! Western society continues to get even MORE cucked and anti-men than it already is! Oh boy I wonder what they’ll consider “”””””hate speach”””””” next!

This is retarded because these days literally any criticism of women even if it’s valid is considered hate speech or even if it’s just a criticism of a an idea or position that a woman has it’s absurd. On the other hand nobody fucking gives a damn about actual hate speech and misandry that men face as exemplified by every social media platform and news outlet on earth.

I'm sure these cuntflaps will still oink about MUH PATRIARCHY when the entire system bends over backwards to protect all non-straight white guys from muh bad feewings. Nuke clown world.

Just nuke Britain

Stop giving toilets rights

Hey M8, you got a license for that cock? Funniest joke I've seen out of Bongland in quite awhile.