Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police officer verbally assaulted me for asking why my friend was detained

B

blackchico

Banned
-
I asked “what did he do” but the thin ugly black short bitch of a man had to use this as a way to feel superior and said “aye man I’m not talking to you please get the fuck out my goddamn face. I don’t answer to kids” keep in mind we both height mog the officer brutally at our young ages which is why I believe his old short bald ass condescended. I took a video of it and will be reporting him very soon.

Last edited:
I asked “what did he do” but the thin ugly black short bitch of a man had to use this as a way to feel superior and said “aye man I’m not talking to you please get the fuck out my goddamn face. I don’t answer to kids” keep in mind we’re both face and height mog the officer brutally which is why he condescended. I took a video of it and will be reporting him very soon.
How old are you?

That policeman could be a brocel tbh

He was like 38 and we’re both 19

What are u on
I am old its over

I want to be young

If I wasa 19 right now I would make so many different choices in my life anf save myself.

I would get surgery ASAP and SEAmaxx at age 23.

Free my nigga he dindu

I am 28 its over

I am old its over

I want to be young

If I wasa 19 right now I would make so many different choices in my life anf save myself.

How old are u now

I am old its over

I want to be young

Stop

What are u on
I AM ON ULTIMATE METH AN JERKING OFF ON ALCOHOL 10 % WITH @Sneir AND DESTROYING ALL JEWS WITH WORLD UNLIMITED FIRE THE WHOLE ENTIRETY GLOBE IS ON FIRE ALL OF SAN ANDREAS AND THE TRAINS (IN VIDEOGAME)

I AM ON ULTIMATE METH AN JERKING OFF ON ALCOHOL 10 % WITH @Sneir AND DESTROYING ALL JEWS WITH WORLD UNLIMITED FIRE THE WHOLE ENTIRETY GLOBE IS ON FIRE ALL OF SAN ANDREAS AND THE TRAINS (IN VIDEOGAME)
Holy fuck bro we get it that you didn’t choose to be a non nt incel but nobody wants to hear all that from me asking someone else what are u on

I cant cope with my wasted years

I cant cope with being old

I cant cope with being mogged by eveyrone ven niggers on this forum

I cant cope anymore...

All I have is my plan and my selfmaxxing plan. That is all I have left.... I must execute it but I still so mad inside, I still feel so wasted, I NEVER GOT TO LIVE THIS LIFE ITS OVER HOW CAN THIS BE SO BRUTAL, NO NORMIE COULD COPE IN MY LIFE THEY WOULD SUICIDE AFTER EXPERIENCING 1 SECOND OF MY LIFE

I cant cope anymore...

All I have is my plan and my selfmaxxing plan. That is all I have left.... I must execute it but I still so mad inside, I still feel so wasted, I NEVER GOT TO LIVE THIS LIFE ITS OVER HOW CAN THIS BE SO BRUTAL, NO NORMIE COULD COPE IN MY LIFE THEY WOULD SUICIDE AFTER EXPERIENCING 1 SECOND OF MY LIFE
Just make money bro if I was ur age I would have more money

I cant cope anymore...

you can, if i can then u can

Just make money bro if I was ur age I would have more money
I hAVE money

I am quitting my job soon and going to Asia for a year to try to ascend.

Also Ill spend 5000$ in Thailand to fuck hookers everyday.

Ill stay in Asia till I run out of money then Ill try getting a teaching job there in English or IT if it doesnt work Ill return to the UK shithole and find a programming job again.

I can assure you my life is 1000 times worse than yours
I find this hard to believe knowing what my life is like but I will believe you. But how can you cope about it?

I can't cope anymore, I am getting a surgery then getting the fuck out of the West. At least for few months.

I find this hard to believe knowing what my life is like but I will believe you. But how can you cope about it?

I can't cope anymore, I am getting a surgery then getting the fuck out of the West. At least for few months.
I cope by taking ssris and lyrica for now and also doing a physical treatment.

But to be fair my main cope is spite and it will always be

I cope by taking ssris and lyrica for now and also doing a physical treatment.

But to be fair my main cope is spite and it will always be
I was considering taking those jewpills but that would require me to go to a GP (like a doctor in UK).

I never been to a GP because most of them are pajeets that give you useless advice and meds so I don't bother, but If I want to I need to sign up. So I did try to sign up twice so that I could go ask for pills for depression but first time they send me the letter asking to prove my address and I couldn't be bothered, the second time when I actually wanted to do it since I was so broken they didn't even reply to me or called me :lul:

So I end up not taking anything, just dealing with it myself.

I have always dealt with everything in my life alone, I never had any help. Always issues and always alone. It's over. But I will continue and I will do all of this myself, I am the only person who can help me.

Are you a nigger?

I was considering taking those jewpills but that would require me to go to a GP (like a doctor in UK).

I never been to a GP because most of them are pajeets that give you useless advice and meds so I don't bother, but If I want to I need to sign up. So I did try to sign up twice so that I could go ask for pills for depression but first time they send me the letter asking to prove my address and I couldn't be bothered, the second time when I actually wanted to do it since I was so broken they didn't even reply to me or called me :lul:

So I end up not taking anything, just dealing with it myself.

I have always dealt with everything in my life alone, I never had any help. Always issues and always alone. It's over. But I will continue and I will do all of this myself, I am the only person who can help me.
You re doing well imo no need to take psych meds they arent good in the long run and u have to stop them eventually.

The only time i advise you to yes take the meds is if u become severely suicidal like really wanting to do it not just thoughts but doing acts and get the bravery to do it.

Other than that dont take anything

You re doing well imo no need to take psych meds they arent good in the long run and u have to stop them eventually.

The only time i advise you to yes take the meds is if u become severely suicidal like really wanting to do it not just thoughts but doing acts and get the bravery to do it.

Other than that dont take anything
I was taking phenibut. It helps a lot with autism the only issue is that the next day I have a massive headache. Not really a headache in a regular sense but my head feels very weird and bad, like I have something vibrating in my head. It ruins the entire day so I don't take it anymore.

I was taking phenibut. It helps a lot with autism the only issue is that the next day I have a massive headache. Not really a headache in a regular sense but my head feels very weird and bad, like I have something vibrating in my head. It ruins the entire day so I don't take it anymore.
Ive never tried this drug or heard of it but googling it, it is not an ssri, it acts different and thats why there is alot of classes and types and dosage of anti depressants around because every body is different.

This phenibut looks like some hardcore shit not for your case, but for people with PTSD like soldiers.

You need a to try a small dose of escitalopram drug or something alike, but again dont do it unless you reach the point i said before.

Ive never tried this drug or heard of it but googling it, it is not an ssri, it acts different and thats why there is alot of classes and types and dosage of anti depressants around because every body is different.

This phenibut looks like some hardcore shit not for your case, but for people with PTSD like soldiers.

You need a to try a small dose of escitalopram drug or something alike, but again dont do it unless you reach the point i said before.
The best way to describe it is that it makes you feel drunk without the negative aspects of it.

Like you don't lose your balance and your thoughts remain mostly clear, but you get a huge 'drunk' confidence boost if you know what I mean and you can speak more freely and you don't care what others think.

It's a good drug tbh, but the side effects were too much for me tbh so I stopped taking it but it did actually work tbh and made my life much easier. I wish the side effects weren't so brutal for me tbh I would keep taking it.

The best way to describe it is that it makes you feel drunk without the negative aspects of it.

Like you don't lose your balance and your thoughts remain mostly clear, but you get a huge 'drunk' confidence boost if you know what I mean and you can speak more freely and you don't care what others think.

It's a good drug tbh, but the side effects were too much for me tbh so I stopped taking it but it did actually work tbh and made my life much easier. I wish the side effects weren't so brutal for me tbh I would keep taking it.
Same thing with lyrica i take it but it kills me everyday.

It is not worth it and im tapering off till i stop completely, because i do not need it anymore too rn.

Its not worth it but you can test other drugs in case you reach a breaking point again and find one that has minimal side effects.