Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Police maxing?

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
Thoughts on police maxing?

Pros:
Active day, not too much office slaving.
College degree not necessary for a regular cop job.
Get to beat up chads and normies and it's justice
Hopefully good pension

Cons:
Dangerous
You might get killed if you live in a bad town

Sounds like a good deal to me brocels, it's just a power max really. I'd love to be a police officer and ruin all chads and Stacies fun. It seems like a lot of police officers are pretty based as well. You get to be an elevated member of society and people have to listen to you.

Thoughts on police maxing?

Pros:
Active day, not too much office slaving.
College degree not necessary for a regular cop job.
Get to beat up chads and normies and it's justice
Hopefully good pension

Cons:
Dangerous
You might get killed if you live in a bad town

Sounds like a good deal to me brocels, it's just a power max really. I'd love to be a police officer and ruin all chads and Stacies fun. It seems like a lot of police officers are pretty based as well. You get to be an elevated member of society and people have to listen to you.
Just be a mercenary for the Jewish elite theory

You should shot Chads in Minecraft for "resisting the arrest" or for "trying to escape" if you ever become a cop:feelsLSD:

It doesn't give any sense of accomplishment if you are an asshole cop on top of being an incel

I imagine it's actually a pretty good play if you have the genetics for ogre-maxing (bad face, strong body).

I would risk my life as a police officer if I had a cute loli partner who would be in the patrol car with me
DororoFdd61754635fcb0598cff88f6095f23d

I couldn't do it,I hate cops and how they all act the same,like strict robots, but i dont think i could even be one if i wanted too. I think they prefer military men and bigger guys.

I couldn’t be a statist tool for the Jews.