Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Police Literally Just Drove Up To Me While I Was Practicing Making An Elliot Rodgers Tape

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
The police literally just drove up to me while I was parked behind this building practicing Making my Elliot Rodgers tape. After they drove up to me they looked at me while I was in my car and then they drove off.

this is nothing I am literally being gang stalked by the fucking police once I had 10 fucking controls on road in 2 fucking month it is not fucking normal. I hear the horn voices in the night in front of house. Fucking motherfuckers are trying to break IncelKommando no fucking way for these whores they will never get me alive (in video game)
oh wow lol

wait until they start coming inside ur house and trying to bluepill you, it gets funnier every time

wait until they start coming inside ur house and trying to bluepill you, it gets funnier every time
Lol. I’ve already been contacted by the police before. And questioned.

Lol. I’ve already been contacted by the police before. And questioned.
why are you being contacted by police is that related to what you posted on here? or just other random shit?

why are you being contacted by police is that related to what you posted on here? or just other random shit?
no when they called me it was because of harassment :foidSoy:

Let that be a lesson unto you

bettER hurry up and do it before your plan gets foiled

this is nothing I am literally being gang stalked by the fucking police once I had 10 fucking controls on road in 2 fucking month it is not fucking normal. I hear the horn voices in the night in front of house. Fucking motherfuckers are trying to break IncelKommando no fucking way for these whores they will never get me alive (in video game)
Real shit nigga

Why did @Fireside99 get banned his posts were actually decent some of them

incellest shit