Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Poles Will Be Richer Than Brits by 2030

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This is what happens when you import millions of third world shitskins into your country, you get outcompeted by even poorfag Eastern bloc economies.

View: https://youtu.be/oF0lsqgy8e8

Doubt it. Poles aren’t even white

LIFEFUEL for poles. @To koniec soon polish men will go to britbong land and get britbong foids. Trend will reverse.

@Mecoja @SocialzERo

LIFEFUEL for poles. @To koniec soon polish men will go to britbong land and get britbong foids. Trend will reverse.
lmfao if you think anyone would travel to the uk for sex tourism some of the fattest ugliest most entitled women on the planet and they age the worst.

Doubt press x

They will also be more white than britain

Cope. Poland's population is declining. No country ever becomes an economic powerhouse with declining population.
When Japanese economy boomed in 60s-80s, their population also increased. This happened in every developed country.

I'm bullish on Poland
Me too, Poland has very few russians, hard working people that are willing to work for less and christianity that stops woman from behaving like in the west

It's cause England is letting lazy, unskilled, violent African niggers immigrate by the thousands, and finding out they're pretty much useless as a workforce.

It's cause England is letting lazy, unskilled, violent African niggers immigrate by the thousands, and finding out they're pretty much useless as a workforce.
this but also because British vote Tories who suck richfag dick too much. They fucked their lower classes too much

A lot of shitskins coping in this thread. A country that is 100% White is going to outperform your multicultural shithole, it's fundamentally superior. Doesn't surprise me at all. I'm still not moving to Poland though

kurwa jebanas will be blacked by 2030 xD

A lot of shitskins coping in this thread. A country that is 100% White is going to outperform your multicultural shithole, it's fundamentally superior. Doesn't surprise me at all. I'm still not moving to Poland though
:bigbrain:

Kek:feelshaha:. I actually have a link to the study they're talking about saved with a note saying, "Delusional anti-Slavpill propaganda" right next to it:feelskek:.

It's not entirely impossible, if the current growth rates hold (and my calculations on this subject in my bachelor's thesis are correct) there could be some serious convergence between EE and WE in about 20-30 years, but there's just too much that could happen to derail it.

Would definitely be interesting to watch how the power environment in Europe changes if this actually comes to pass:feelswhere: :feelshaha:.

Cope. Poland's population is declining. No country ever becomes an economic powerhouse with declining population.
A growing population is a massive advantage, with countries possesing those, on average, definitely going to steamroll the shrinking countries, but it's not strictly necessary for a growing economy. The Baltics were, and still are, demographically fucked for the last couple of decades, with their populations shrinking ever since the USSR's breakup, and they've still grown rapidly despite that, to the point that Estonia is now a start-up superpower with more start-ups per capita than anyone else in the world.

If the Baltics can do it, there's really no fundamental reason to believe that Poland, which is right next to them, can't do the same as well. The question is, whether they will.

Kek:feelshaha:. I actually have a link to the study they're talking about saved with a note saying, "Delusional anti-Slavpill propaganda" right next to it:feelskek:.

It's not entirely impossible, if the current growth rates hold (and my calculations on this subject in my bachelor's thesis are correct) there could be some serious convergence between EE and WE in about 20-30 years, but there's just too much that could happen to derail it.

Would definitely be interesting to watch how the power environment in Europe changes if this actually comes to pass:feelswhere: :feelshaha:.

A growing population is a massive advantage, with countries possesing those, on average, definitely going to steamroll the shrinking countries, but it's not strictly necessary for a growing economy. The Baltics were, and still are, demographically fucked for the last couple of decades, with their populations shrinking ever since the USSR's breakup, and they've still grown rapidly despite that, to the point that Estonia is now a start-up superpower with more start-ups per capita than anyone else in the world.

If the Baltics can do it, there's really no fundamental reason to believe that Poland, which is right next to them, can't do the same as well. The question is, whether they will.
It depends if we're talking about short-term success or long-term success.
I doubt Estonia will be relevant at all in 2070, for example.
Even now they aren't as prosperous and advanced as Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Finland etc. and have tons of problems.
Btw, Estonian population isn't declining rapidly compared with some other EE countries.

I want polish hot dogs

i don't believe this tho contrary to popular belief poland is not that big shithole anymore like in 90's or 00's

tbh everybody forgots that slovenia is on pair with italy and japan with gdp per capita...it's impressive to say at least

@Transcended Trucel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Mecoja

The UK is broken because of all the niggers and pakis

Poland is full of jews and GB is full of Niggers and refugees and as long as the Royal Simps are in control anything is possible

Pola is full of nigs rip retarded ass country

It depends if we're talking about short-term success or long-term success.
I doubt Estonia will be relevant at all in 2070, for example.
Even now they aren't as prosperous and advanced as Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Finland etc. and have tons of problems.
Btw, Estonian population isn't declining rapidly compared with some other EE countries.
That's certainly one way to look at it, though, the surest way to achieve long-term sucess is a series of short-term sucesses. For example, and this ties into your remark about Estonia not declining as rapidly as the rest of EE, when you look at their population and GDP growth stats, they've actually increased their growth rates as their economies improved.

Estonia obviously still isn't as well-off as Austria or the Scandinavian countries, economic growth takes time after all, but they are in a pretty good position anyway. I'd also add that a good number of wealthy countries already are irrelevant on the world stage. Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Luxembourg... their total economic impact on the world is minimal, but their populations are still painfully rich.

Basically, lots of countries are getting old and facing shrinking growth rates, but the ones that manage to get rich enough to take people from other countries to work in them are going to be much better than those that won't be able to do so, and the Baltics really seem to be going in the former direction, rather than the latter, and I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being the case for Poland and a good chunk of EE as well.

If that were true, it would say more about England than Poland, tbh

psy op from NATO to increase the ego of eastern europe cels and send them to war against russia

The UK lies within Northern Europe (not Western) and Poland is a part of Central Europe (not Eastern).