Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poland probably became pro-Russian when they saw that Russia was going to win

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Remember how Poland was rabidly anti-Russian and pro-Ukraine. Then a couple months ago they flipped to not wanting to send more weapons to Ukraine. It occurred to me that Poland saw it was a losing cause, and the Russians told them if you don't want to get smashed after we get Ukraine, you can start by stopping sending weapons to Ukraine, and start talking pro-Russian.

I know Poland is also hoping that Russia will let them have some of the Western provinces of Ukraine after the war.

Remember how Poland was rabidly anti-Russian and pro-Ukraine. Then a couple months ago they flipped to not wanting to send more weapons to Ukraine. It occurred to me that Poland saw it was a losing cause, and the Russians told them if you don't want to get smashed after we get Ukraine, you can start by stopping sending weapons to Ukraine, and start talking pro-Russian.

I know Poland is also hoping that Russia will let them have some of the Western provinces of Ukraine after the war.
Is Ukraine currently losing this war?

Russia won't win, at least they won't lose, this war will be like this conflict since 2014
Unless whole NATO would refuse to arm Ukraine

Is Ukraine currently losing this war?

Ya next year when the fighting gets going in June-2024, its a question of how much land Russia is going to gain, unless something changes. And the losses are probably about equal on both sides, but Russia is >4.5 times bigger in population so able to handle it, whereas Ukraine its not sustainable. For population I am comparing the areas the government of Ukraine controls, to Russia + its new provinces.

Btw Poles are generally anti Russian, too much negative experience with Russians in past. WW2, NKVD massacres and 1944 (1939) -1989 (1993) occupation, let alone partitions.

Ya next year when the fighting gets going in June-2024, its a question of how much land Russia is going to gain, unless something changes. And the losses are probably about equal on both sides, but Russia is >4.5 times bigger in population so able to handle it, whereas Ukraine its not sustainable. For population I am comparing the areas the government of Ukraine controls, to Russia + its new provinces.
Hmm if as you say that the casualty figures for Ukraians and Russians are roughly equal that must mean that NATO equipment on a whole is not superior to Russian stuff? Obviously when I say superior i mean when it really matters on the battle ground , obviously NATO stuff is fancy and technological but what does it matter if the kill ratios are equal?

Last edited:
Thats brutal and to think how Germany and UK especially but Europe in general messed up their economies to fund this war but now it looks like Russia will take Ukraine and is now even more militarly advanced than before the war and is more self sufficient economically than before.

Hmm if as you say that the casualty figures for Ukraians and Russians are roughly equal that must mean that NATO equipment on a whole is not superior to Russian stuff? Obviously when I say superior i mean when it really matters on the battle ground , obviously NATO stuff is fancy and technological but what does it matter if the kill ratios are equal?

Ya we don't know the numbers as classified from both countries, but it seems a reasonable estimate. The NATO armored vehicles didn't do that well, they did about the same as Russian armored vehicles. The Russian anti-tank weapons seem effective. Granted the Javelin's seem 'better', but if the armored vehicles get taken out either way it doesn't make much difference.

The US Himars rocket trucks were really effective. But you still need a normal mass conventional army for them to work with. Thats something NATO military guys didn't understand going into this war. Those gee whiz weapons are powerful when added to a mass conventional army. But you still need the mass conventional army.

The Russians also have done a very good job at adapting their tactics and even their organization structure to reduce the impact of the modern weapons technology. And the Russians have their own tech too, and probable assistance from China for some stuff.

Thats brutal and to think how Germany and UK especially but Europe in general messed up their economies to fund this war but now it looks like Russia will take Ukraine and is now even more militarly advanced than before the war and is more self sufficient economically than before.

I'm in the tiny minority of like just me, where I don't think it hurt them that much economically. I think their economic problems they are trying to blame on the war, whereas things like middle class and poor people struggling in Europe that was the same before the war.

Ya we don't know the numbers as classified from both countries, but it seems a reasonable estimate. The NATO armored vehicles didn't do that well, they did about the same as Russian armored vehicles. The Russian anti-tank weapons seem effective. Granted the Javelin's seem 'better', but if the armored vehicles get taken out either way it doesn't make much difference.

The US Himars rocket trucks were really effective. But you still need a normal mass conventional army for them to work with. Thats something NATO military guys didn't understand going into this war. Those gee whiz weapons are powerful when added to a mass conventional army. But you still need the mass conventional army.

The Russians also have done a very good job at adapting their tactics and even their organization structure to reduce the impact of the modern weapons technology. And the Russians have their own tech too, and probable assistance from China for some stuff.
yes obviously China is doing everything it can behind the scenes to reverse engineer NATO stuff and finding ways to out do NATO equipment. The way the media are beating the drums of war it looks like China is next on NATOs target after Russia and I guess the Chinese know this so are motivated to try out their stuff in Ukraine whilst the war lasts. I guess its now or never

I'm in the tiny minority of like just me, where I don't think it hurt them that much economically. I think their economic problems they are trying to blame on the war, whereas things like middle class and poor people struggling in Europe that was the same before the war.
No no, I live in Europe. We lived way much better before covid and the war. Maybe it was covid that messed up the economy or its the great reset because I remember inflation was rising even before Russia invaded then the MSM blamed inflation on Russia which is a lie. It was covid, paying for ethnic refugees that are stuck on welfare and too low IQ to work the skilled jobs that boomers are retiring from, etc etc . Basically all the problems started at the end of 2021. I know because was still working then and it really made me upset how my slavewages were losing value, now I just neetbuxx maxx on welfare because of the economy

yes obviously China is doing everything it can behind the scenes to reverse engineer NATO stuff and finding ways to out do NATO equipment. The way the media are beating the drums of war it looks like China is next on NATOs target after Russia and I guess the Chinese know this so are motivated to try out their stuff in Ukraine whilst the war lasts. I guess its now or never

Ya exactly.

No no, I live in Europe. We lived way much better before covid and the war. Maybe it was covid that messed up the economy or its the great reset because I remember inflation was rising even before Russia invaded then the MSM blamed inflation on Russia which is a lie. It was covid, paying for ethnic refugees that are stuck on welfare and too low IQ to work the skilled jobs that boomers are retiring from, etc etc . Basically all the problems started at the end of 2021. I know because was still working then and it really made me upset how my slavewages were losing value, now I just neetbuxx maxx on welfare because of the economy

I view neetbuxx as acceptable if the society only pays the person slavewages that they can't live on. If the society wanted/needed their labor then the society would pay them enough money to live a decent lifestyle on it. If not then the person can go on welfare and the society can cover their basic cost of living.

The nature of the Polish is to bow down to their Russian and German overlords

They have learned well after the Soviet occupation and Wola Massacre

So this is no surprise

The nature of the Polish is to bow down to their Russian and German overlords

They have learned well after the Soviet occupation and Wola Massacre

So this is no surprise

I think the Polish tried independence because it was a trendy idea in the early 90's. Now they have been independent for over 30 years, and as expected they failed at running their own nation.

So they want their Russian masters back. They tried for the West Euros to run them, but the West Euros are having trouble running their own countries let alone others.

I think the Polish tried independence because it was a trendy idea in the early 90's. Now they have been independent for over 30 years, and as expected they failed at running their own nation.

So they want their Russian masters back. They tried for the West Euros to run them, but the West Euros are having trouble running their own countries let alone others.
high IQ analysis

high IQ analysis

Thanks. To be honest running a country is exceeding difficult. Poland has 37 million people. Russia has 155 million when including its new provinces. Moscow is this megalopolis of something like 20 million people.

When the Soviet Union went down, the ex-Warsaw Pact countries left which together were about 120 million people, and also the Soviet Union itself broke apart. But none of the resulting nations really worked. Not surprisingly Russia is the only one that seems like it has real staying power, and now it is re-absorbing the countries. Its a reason I don't think Russia will stop with Ukraine.

So all Slavs are Russians basically?

They need to reboot Auschwitz

Poles are feminine. I hear that their women are giga sluts (probably because their men are feminine :lul: ).

So all Slavs are Russians basically?

I think the time under Russian rule changed the Polish. Someone had an elections map, and everyone on the western side who at one time were part of Germany votes one way. And everyone on the eastern side who at one time was part of Russia votes for another party. The same is true in the other ex-Warsaw Pact countries, you can blatantly see the borders of the old Germany and Russia on the electoral maps.

Even in Germany itself there is East Germany which is almost all rural agrarian communities. This was before ww2 also the same. Then West Germany is these big industrial cities.

The Slav way of life to me is on these endless farms, where there is the farming communities. And each farm community has this strict class hierarchy, but also everybody is taken care of in the community with the basic. Then each communities leaders report to the provincial leaders. Who in turn report to the federal leaders. The feudal order works well in the agrarian farm life. The US plains states in the farming communities aren't much different, they are basically hereditary class societies.

How is most of the West different. The West people are mainly in these giant industrial capitalist cities. The mega corporations and mega state organizations are the big employers and drivers of the local economies. Its a whole different culture.

I think the time under Russian rule changed the Polish. Someone had an elections map, and everyone on the western side who at one time were part of Germany votes one way. And everyone on the eastern side who at one time was part of Russia votes for another party. The same is true in the other ex-Warsaw Pact countries, you can blatantly see the borders of the old Germany and Russia on the electoral maps.

Even in Germany itself there is East Germany which is almost all rural agrarian communities. This was before ww2 also the same. Then West Germany is these big industrial cities.

The Slav way of life to me is on these endless farms, where there is the farming communities. And each farm community has this strict class hierarchy, but also everybody is taken care of in the community with the basic. Then each communities leaders report to the provincial leaders. Who in turn report to the federal leaders. The feudal order works well in the agrarian farm life. The US plains states in the farming communities aren't much different, they are basically hereditary class societies.

How is most of the West different. The West people are mainly in these giant industrial capitalist cities. The mega corporations and mega state organizations are the big employers and drivers of the local economies. Its a whole different culture.
Trying to understand that at 3 AM is kinda difficult
I only understand part with our election maps

Fuck Ruzzia, all of central europe would rather be under German rule again than retarded HIV infected ruzzians.

Taliban beat major world powers/armies and they are just towelie heads who love their country and religion. Never underestimate the will power of a few guys with AK-47s

how did the Poles fail running their own nation? what happen

Polaks are tired of Ukranian refugees coming in their country and feeling obligated and entittled.

Russia already won the war, Ukraine never had a chance to win.
THey are sending old women now to the front lines

Lot of innocent people just got killed all for money laundering and Nato

Poland is a complete shithole that should be annexed by Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back